Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster V.18: Ignorance Is No Impediment - Just Make Something Up!

honeyed chicken

HC's last visit to Washington was filled with so much hilarity and high-jinx that he tried to get a comedy remake of the Capra Classic off the ground.

It was to be titled 'Mr Chicken Goes To Washington'.

Hollywood did not take it up.

HC's last visit to Washington was filled with so much hilarity and high-jinx that he tried to get a comedy remake of the Capra Classic off the ground.

It was to be titled 'Mr Chicken Goes To Washington'.

Hollywood did not take it up.

and a good thing too. ;)

Gabe wanted a part in the remake, till it turned out that he was going to have to wear a chicken suit that covered his face completely. He got so mad he fired his agent for even suggesting him for the part. "The man had no appreciation for my acting talent!" he insisted hotly.

Lady Blizzardborn, contrary to popular belief, doesn't just dismiss her growing annoyance with boarders who respond negatively to her theories with characteristic good grace. She in fact bases a character in one of her stories on each detractor, then kills them off in bloody retribution.

Since time immemorial (really) I have been calling Lady Blizzardborn here as Lady Blizzardhorn, for which I feel I must apologize.

However, I shall do no such thing until I'm appropriately compensated for my bathroom rubber duck that she took under the pretext of some bathtub party at her home, that apparently involved a honey-badger, a stripper and overlarge servings of omeletted-du-fromage.

AK dreams of someday owning a Jaguar automobile with a full sized bathtub in the back. And of course, he imagines himself playing with his rubber ducky in the tub as his chauffeurette drives him around town (with lots and lots of bath bubbles for modesty).

KoA likes, on a full moon, to venture out just before midnight. He tells everyone that he loves to go for a walk in the moonlight-drenched atmosphere of the village, but the neighbours are talking. Some rumours claim he turns into a beast and roams the moors in search of prey, others claim he is the legendary werewolf hunter of half forgotten local lore. Either way tales are told of both beast and hunter: a giant hideous furry creature with fangs as big as pickaxes and the bold shadowy night-warrior who hunts it, complete with fedora and weaponry attached to his backpack.

Arya kiddin', though mostly human, does have 2 cyborg fingers and an alien right leg. When asked how he got these peculiar appendages, all he will say is "Man, the 80s were a weird time."

I just want to say that I have typed this post using only one hand, as my other is currently trapped under a snuggling cat.

Archived