Footyball XXXV: Stevie's Honour Guard

DJDonegal

I didn't know he started writing for the guardian! Some of his older stuff on his website is rather good too, I especially like the ones with Redknapp.

Edit: Bielik all but confirming that he's joining Arsenal here, he also says he's not ready for first team football yet, which probably should not surprise anyone.

If you search the site for David Squires there are a bunch of them, all good.

Thanks for the tip! That's the next half hour of work sorted! Plenty of gold on his twitter account as well...

It's Pablo Zabaleta's birthday so if we can all take some time out of our day to stand up and give a minutes round of applause for Pablo that would be great. Thanks everyone

You have my word I'll do that if I run into him in downtown Belgrade today. ;)

I don't get this. Surely, given that these guys are not exactly spring chickens, they need time to rest and recuperate. Having said that, I find it hilarious that Brendan Rodgers is now facing the prospect of Stevie G being forced upon him once again during the MLS close season.

I don't get this. Surely, given that these guys are not exactly spring chickens, they need time to rest and recuperate. Having said that, I find it hilarious that Brendan Rodgers is now facing the prospect of Stevie G being forced upon him once again during the MLS close season.

I agree.

It made sense for DB because he was still trying to get selected for England and the only way to keep his fitness up during times of call ups was to get a loan move to a European league.

But Gerrard and Lampard have both quit England, so getting loans back doesn't make much sense. Although, in the case of the latter, nothing makes sense.

I agree.

It made sense for DB because he was still trying to get selected for England and the only way to keep his fitness up during times of call ups was to get a loan move to a European league.

But Gerrard and Lampard have both quit England, so getting loans back doesn't make much sense. Although, in the case of the latter, nothing makes sense.

I'll tell you something else that doesn't make sense. You claim to be an Arsenal supporter, yet have a picture of Joe Hart as your avatar. What's up with that? :P

Archived