TTTNE448: Spamsmoot 2015

Mark Antony

Ok I was mostly teasing. and things have changed since my time.

but the rules as far as I remember.

1. Spamsmoot is supposed to be a fun thing. Keep it that way and don't take it too serriously. (serrioulsy it caused issues in the past)

2. There is often a lot of joking arround and sometimes joke fighting. Don't make personal attacks (unless in charater and promted by ingame actions - durring my campiegn I made joke threats of eliminating all dissent and opposition. - Calling me a Dictator or a tin pot despot in that case is not really a personal attack. Calling me an idiot is)

3. Anyone can stand as long as they have made 1 post in this thread.

4. You don't have to be nominated to stand.

5. You can nominate any person who has been part of TTTNE past or present. the nomination only stands if the person accepts.

6. Joke entries are encouraged. - but you may want to pull out before the end or be clear your a joke entries.

7. You can move your vote at any time.

8. Bribary is encouranged

9. Beware the Curse. Its real

10. HAVE FUN, and make sure everyone is having fun. Don't push jokes too far.

Btw koba I don't know why you're implying that I don't " respect her, I belive she can do it, I belive she would nail it"

At any rate all I dared say was that I think she wouldn't want to . Who knows , maybe I don't know her at all .

Btw koba I don't know why you're implying that I don't " respect her, I belive she can do it, I belive she would nail it"

At any rate all I dared say was that I think she wouldn't want to . Who knows , maybe I don't know her at all .

I never implied that, you misunderstood it. I was stating why I think she is the best. Sorry if you got ofended.

I nominate Potato. TTTNE needs a King who will bring order.

Ab , this repressed love and admiration of my beautiful beard is really wonderful and I appreciate it but there's really no need for you to channel it by nominating me for dictator of the year . I mean it's okay ,you can come out of the closet . You love my beard . We all do . It's alright.

Ab , this repressed love and admiration of my beautiful beard is really wonderful and I appreciate it but there's really no need for you to channel it by nominating me for dictator of the year . I mean it's okay ,you can come out of the closet . You love my beard . We all do . It's alright.

But you would make a great dictator of the year. You should do it. Ask Rhaenys, she'll tell you. :P

Congrats Mark! :cheers:

Okay, I'm wrapping it up for tonight!

I learned this spookey little stuff at least 15 years ago. No idea how it came to my mind, but here you go.

Buckwheat, Adara, King Tyrion, Lany (everybody else) feel free to correct spelling.

Eins, zwei - Polizei

Drei, vier - Offizier

Fünf, sechs - alte Hex

Sieben, acht - gute Nacht

Neun, zehn - putz die Zähne

Elf, zwölf - kommen die Wölf

But you would make a great dictator of the year. You should do it. Ask Rhaenys, she'll tell you. :P

No I'm not so sure . I think I'd probably stand alone .

Koba , I'm not really interested in discussing because I'm not interested in getting ganged up on .

No I'm not so sure . I think I'd probably stand alone .

Koba , I'm not really interested in discussing because I'm not interested in getting ganged up on .

It's only me, I'm hardly a gang. Why don't you be king together with Rhae, you are good together. It's nice to have both king and queen. That's why I nominated HC too.

Congratulations, Mark!

Spammers of all corners of the globe, let it be known that we, Buckwheat and the TheCrannogDweller, do hereby declare our intention to run for spam monarchs of 2015.

We wish to start our run by thanking all the former rulers of The Thread That Never Ends for their diligence in keeping this thread alive, fun and running smoothly. Last year's monarchs, the maid of woodlynne and King Tyrion, were excellent at their work and we hope we can live up to the example they, and those before them, have set.

TTTNE has been a safe haven for spammers on this forum for a long time - and our first and foremost wish is to to keep it that way in the future too. Many come to seek advice and a hug when they are feeling down, and they leave happier and content. Some come looking for lewd winks and bawdy comments – and those are readily accommodated, as well.

To keep this up, we need to show respect towards each other, and tolerance towards differing opinions and situations in life. These are the main principles we will strive to uphold in 2015. We will do so by keeping a close eye on TTTNE, doing our best to prevent disputes, and going through those that we cannot prevent calmly, rationally, and patiently.

If this sounds like the thread that you want to be a part of in 2015, cast your vote for the Sunflower and Bogshadow court of 2015!

We promise to rule in good humor and with as few cracklings of the propriety whip as possible.

Congratulations Mark! I think you provided a fine kick off to the 2015 Spamsmoot. :)

If no one wants to, and it's not against the rules I would like to nominate HC to be our king, or Rhae B to be our queen. I think these two are wise, nice and great spamers and I think they'd do amazing jobs.

Just my two cents....

Koba, I'm flattered.! You made me laugh & blush. :blush:

I think you may want to nominate someone younger and less likely to kick the proverbial bucket at any moment. :P

Keep half the nomination and add Tater for king to Rhae for queen.

As my jokey nominations, I nominate Koba, and declare this the year of the :leer: :D As her consort I nominate Taters, because there is a pairing that could be interesting :) (no offence intended to either of you :) )

On a more serious note, we seem decidedly short on males in TTTNE right now, so can I nominate we have two Queens? If so, I would nominate Gillio, who is an incredibly wise, helpful poster who always seems able to offer great advice when it is called for.

I would also like to nominate Lany, who is also a very wose, caring poster who has clearly brought a lot to the forum as well as this thread during her time on these boards. She has also shown herself to br capable of stepping in with a level head to ease a situation when it seems to be going in a bad direction.

ETA: Now I see Nog's post. I considered nominating Buck but didn't think she would do it. Well, I can guess at least one person who will cast a vote your way! *hint, it may be an ANOMALOUS reslt*

Okay that was an awful hint, now goodnight! Play nice children

Congratulations, Mark!

Spammers of all corners of the globe, let it be known that we, Buckwheat and the TheCrannogDweller, do hereby declare our intention to run for spam monarchs of 2015.

We wish to start our run by thanking all the former rulers of The Thread That Never Ends for their diligence in keeping this thread alive, fun and running smoothly. Last year's monarchs, the maid of woodlynne and King Tyrion, were excellent at their work and we hope we can live up to the example they, and those before them, have set.

TTTNE has been a safe haven for spammers on this forum for a long time - and our first and foremost wish is to to keep it that way in the future too. Many come to seek advice and a hug when they are feeling down, and they leave happier and content. Some come looking for lewd winks and bawdy comments – and those are readily accommodated, as well.

To keep this up, we need to show respect towards each other, and tolerance towards differing opinions and situations in life. These are the main principles we will strive to uphold in 2015. We will do so by keeping a close eye on TTTNE, doing our best to prevent disputes, and going through those that we cannot prevent calmly, rationally, and patiently.

If this sounds like the thread that you want to be a part of in 2015, cast your vote for the Sunflower and Bogshadow court of 2015!

We promise to rule in good humor and with as few cracklings of the propriety whip as possible.

Ok, you won me over :lol: since I really want to sleep, you can have my vote...for now :) and only under one simple condition...that I keep my court title of spamerial star of the south.

Congratulations Mark! I think you provided a fine kick off to the 2015 Spamsmoot. :)

Koba, I'm flattered.! You made me laugh & blush. :blush:

I think you may want to nominate someone younger and less likely to kick the proverbial bucket at any moment. :P

Keep half the nomination and add Tater for king to Rhae for queen.

Oh, cmon, you would be great :) you are young at heart :) However I respect your wishes :)

As my jokey nominations, I nominate Koba, and declare this the year of the :leer: :D As her consort I nominate Taters, because there is a pairing that could be interesting :) (no offence intended to either of you :) )

On a more serious note, we seem decidedly short on males in TTTNE right now, so can I nominate we have two Queens? If so, I would nominate Gillio, who is an incredibly wise, helpful poster who always seems able to offer great advice when it is called for.

I would also like to nominate Lany, who is also a very wose, caring poster who has clearly brought a lot to the forum as well as this thread during her time on these boards. She has also shown herself to br capable of stepping in with a level head to ease a situation when it seems to be going in a bad direction.

ETA: Now I see Nog's post. I considered nominating Buck but didn't think she would do it. Well, I can guess at least one person who will cast a vote your way! *hint, it may be an ANOMALOUS reslt*

Okay that was an awful hint, now goodnight! Play nice children

:lol: :lol::lol:

Priceless. Lady leeralot :leer:

Archived