TTTNE448: Spamsmoot 2015

Mark Antony

I don't even know why I bothered to stay for the exam. I should just have written my name on the paper hand it in and go home. Another two hours wasted of my life. Because if there's something I'm pro at that's wasting my life.

/rant

Oh AK/Bex would be a great team too.

Oh that's not true , you're also pro at organising food and decorations and high school math ,among other things :D

Don't think about it too much :grouphug:

It seems this moot has become our little arena ! I'd vote for bexy and ak . But ak should bring his ass mire often or is he already preemptive cursed ? :O

Ehh... Yeah I'm also pro at lots of other useless and irrelevant shit. Oh well...

First!!! Hi! How have you been?

The only confirmed candidates are

Buckwheat and Crannog

mark and Helena

Yeah ,well... You're also pro at being a good friend. That's not useless :)

Eta: you're also awesomely funny and the best sarcastic writer :lol:

What do you mean creeping you out fefe ? It's an evil potato . I was told evil potatoes are sexy ! :pirate:

I don't even know why I bothered to stay for the exam. I should just have written my name on the paper hand it in and go home. Another two hours wasted of my life. Because if there's something I'm pro at that's wasting my life.

/rant

:grouphug:

I did this once with a chemistry exam. I literally went blank and turned in a paper with my name on it. Walked out to my car and sobbed. It sucked. But it happens. Hopefully you do something nice for yourself as a pick me up :)

I'm not sure about our future monarchs (yet), but I totally could see Honeyed chicken as our new Hand.

Where is Zar?

I miss ZAR too :(

I sent him a pm a while back but haven't heard from him yet. Hopefully he comes back.

/rant

Dear Rhae, you are so young you shouldn't even think about time wasting! Really really. Hold the thought until you are wasting away whole years. :P

But seriously, time is never wasted. We learn from each moment, even if it feels useless at the time.

Fefe your new avatar is creeping me out :leaving:

Hahaha YES! I'm not alone.

You were nominated for monarch too, read back. I also think you'd make a good candidate.

All I want is the title of the spam court's leery cat lady :leer:

;)

Spamperial Mistress of Kittehs? :D

Cute av!

Huge post incoming...

Congratulations, Mark!

Spammers of all corners of the globe, let it be known that we, Buckwheat and the TheCrannogDweller, do hereby declare our intention to run for spam monarchs of 2015.

We wish to start our run by thanking all the former rulers of The Thread That Never Ends for their diligence in keeping this thread alive, fun and running smoothly. Last year's monarchs, the maid of woodlynne and King Tyrion, were excellent at their work and we hope we can live up to the example they, and those before them, have set.
TTTNE has been a safe haven for spammers on this forum for a long time - and our first and foremost wish is to to keep it that way in the future too. Many come to seek advice and a hug when they are feeling down, and they leave happier and content. Some come looking for lewd winks and bawdy comments – and those are readily accommodated, as well.

To keep this up, we need to show respect towards each other, and tolerance towards differing opinions and situations in life. These are the main principles we will strive to uphold in 2015. We will do so by keeping a close eye on TTTNE, doing our best to prevent disputes, and going through those that we cannot prevent calmly, rationally, and patiently.

If this sounds like the thread that you want to be a part of in 2015, cast your vote for the Sunflower and Bogshadow court of 2015!

We promise to rule in good humor and with as few cracklings of the propriety whip as possible.

The first contestant... good luck :)

I wrote a nice, long lost that got eaten by the Internet gods. Sigh.

First: the moot!

I've really enjoyed my reign, and I know King Tyrion has as well. It's been an honor to represent you spammers. I wish you all well as the moot commences and ask you to please consider all the aspects of spam rule as you cast your votes. Yes, it's lots of fun and goofing off - it's mostly fun and goofing off - but there are times when the thread needs direction, or intercession with the mods. So just keep that in mind as you make your decisions.

My only request as I step down is that The Crown Pooch will retain some sort of special status. I've grown accustomed to calling her The Crown Pooch, and while she'll no longer be in the line of succession for the SpamThrone, she'll always be a Princess to me. :love: Oh, and I want my old titles back!

I'd also like to share a facebook post with you guys, because one of you sent me some awesome and thoughtful gifts and I do wish you'd reveal yourself (privately) so that I can thank you properly. Lany sent a surprise gift to me which included an awesome Tshirt from her, and a bunch of cool stuff from an anonymous Westerosi. And it seriously made my day. So thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness - it is much appreciated. :love: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204709297226820&set=pcb.10204709318027340&type=1&theater

Long live the Spam!

Thanks for all your time and effort :)

Adara, tried and failed, I can't say that

Where's Zar indeed? And First? I would totally nominate first too. He did want to run last year.

Thanks, but I'm not sure if I want to run.

I hope the rest of you will copy and paste this list and keep it updated throughout the day if anything changes. Thanks !

Declared their candidacy:
Buck & Nog
Helena & Mark

Nominated, but not heard from yet: Bex,

Declined nomination: Rhaenys Balerion, mighty potato, Lany Cassandra, Pebble, Gillio, HC, Koba, Eyron, KT I & maid (maid has declined, but maybe KT wants to run again?),

Wondering . . . about First. Somebody brought this up earlier. He ran last year. First, are you running again?

Thanks for all your effort in keeping us up-to-date!

I don't know. I'll consider it but don't hold your breath. I ran with Wally last year but that was kind of a train wreck :P Wally dropped out after two days or so, and at that point we'd received only one vote (Nero), out of pity :lol:

Ehh... Yeah I'm also pro at lots of other useless and irrelevant shit. Oh well...

First!!! Hi! How have you been?
The only confirmed candidates are
Buckwheat and Crannog
mark and Helena

I've been very good :) You?
Thanks.

What do you mean creeping you out fefe ? It's an evil potato . I was told evil potatoes are sexy ! :pirate:

Not to me it isn't. Look at that evil grin...

It is Greek drink, it's like mint but very strong. When you put a little bit of water in it it gets white.

I had ouzo when I was in Greece a few months ago. Didn't really like it.

I started Orange is the New Black last week, liking it a lot so far :) This was a great scene.

Sure, why not? :D

She speaks for me as well, Buck and Nog need some opponents and the world needs red heads in charge :P

They replied after some thorough soul searching... For some unknown reason (which I'm sure has nothing to do with their hair color,) it didn't take very long. :leaving:

I agree with Eira , Rhae. We're yoyng and mistakes is the way we learn . Eira is wise for someone who's not "old" old . :p

I see my evil potato av is not as sexy as I was told . I feel lied to . We'll see if I find something I like later .

Eta: get over here http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/121024-non-asoiaf-elimination-game-festive-songs/page-22#entry6618359 and vote ye bastards ! Technically we're still on orthodox Christmas time so come on ! :commie:

Yes, some presence of Zar would be welcome in here. ;) Also Goat.

All I want is the title of the spam court's leery cat lady :leer:

Ask and ye shall receive. (I already noted your request when you posted it the first time. ;) )

Let it be known that, shall Crannog and I get elected king and queen of spam, Lady Nym will be known as the leery cat lady and will be given as many cute kittens as she wishes for.

Hint: that is me bribing you to cast your vote for us. ;)

If anybody else has any wishes regarding the titles, they are welcome to PM them to me or Crannog or to post them here, they will all be noted and obliged as much as it will be possible. :) (That basically means we cannot have more than one Hand and Foot and more than 7 guardsmen/women, but basically anything else is a go.)

Hahaha YES! I'm not alone.

You were nominated for monarch too, read back. I also think you'd make a good candidate.

How could you be, it's straight from hell!

Technically, Rhae said, 'I would totally nominate first' so I guess it wasn't an official nomination. :P

Thanks. Not sure I want to run again though.

I see my evil potato av is not as sexy as I was told . I feel lied to . We'll see if I find something I like later .

Who told you that? Did this person posses eyesight? :P

They replied after some thorough soul searching... For some unknown reason (which I'm sure has nothing to do with their hair color,) it didn't take very long. :leaving:

:lol:

I agree with Eira , Rhae. We're yoyng and mistakes is the way we learn . Eira is wise for someone who's not "old" old . :P

Eta: get over here http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/121024-non-asoiaf-elimination-game-festive-songs/page-22#entry6618359 and vote ye bastards ! Technically we're still on orthodox Christmas time so come on ! :commie:

Is this sexy enough?

Yeah ,well... You're also pro at being a good friend. That's not useless

Eta: you're also awesomely funny and the best sarcastic writer

What do you mean creeping you out fefe ? It's an evil potato . I was told evil potatoes are sexy !

Well thanks but I'm really not that funny or good at sarcastic writing.

Low self esteem day.

I did this once with a chemistry exam. I literally went blank and turned in a paper with my name on it. Walked out to my car and sobbed. It sucked. But it happens. Hopefully you do something nice for yourself as a pick me up

:grouphug: Thanks. In fact the pick me up I deserve is really a kick in the butt but yeah. I'll have no choice but to pull myself together now.

How is Little O? Is he better already? I hope at least he isn't in pain anymore.

Dear Rhae, you are so young you shouldn't even think about time wasting! Really really. Hold the thought until you are wasting away whole years.

But seriously, time is never wasted. We learn from each moment, even if it feels useless at the time.

You're right. Spot on observation. It makes my life feel less wasted. Thank you :grouphug:

Huge post incoming...

The first contestant... good luck

Thanks for all your time and effort

Thanks, but I'm not sure if I want to run.

Thanks for all your effort in keeping us up-to-date!

I don't know. I'll consider it but don't hold your breath. I ran with Wally last year but that was kind of a train wreck Wally dropped out after two days or so, and at that point we'd received only one vote (Nero), out of pity

I've been very good You?

Thanks.

Oh that was an official nomination, only you weren't around at the time that's why it turned out like "I would totally nominate First".

I voted for you and Wally too. (not sure if that was before or after he said he would drop out, I recall trying to convince him not to do so in chat). I still think you would make a good good spam king.

I'm doing alright, thanks :)

Archived