TTTNE448: Spamsmoot 2015

Mark Antony

I like how hc is acting like the mother ship and dropping beacons all over forum games calling back all the sons and daughters of the spam to their homeland .

it's like...

You know how I am about voting. I love a high turn out and I'm not talking about handing out free joints either. :P

I used to be a very active spammer. then there was this thing called the Curse. Now you rarely see me here.

If that don't answer your question Yes I was a Tyrant. I think I invented the title Spampress.

Spam ruler ship is best suited to younger (in board age not necessary real age) people. I've had my turn, now I just get tribute for being a former ruler without the stress.

OK. I was just curious. But I'm impressed that you keep coming back. I've been a spammer for about a year & a half and you've been turning up semi-regularly throughout that span. Clearly you are spamily even if you only come home once in a while. You do have a room here. ;)

I have far more than a room here. I got my own castle, a pleasure Place, a themepark a dungeon and or course a Tourture chamber the CIA are very jellous of.

but hey I do let others use these facilities. Sometimes I even let them out afterwards.

TTTNE will always be home, even if its a very different home than when I joined. (due to board rules not people) The faces and people have changed but the friendly welcome and hugs are always here.

Declared their candidacy: Buck & Nog

Nominated and are considering accepting: Helena & Mark

Nominated, but not heard from yet: Gillio (with Lany who has declined), Koba (with Tater who has declined), Bex, Eyron

Declined nomination: Rhaenys Balerion, mighty potato, Lany Cassandra, Hugging Pebble

Random thoughts: Q the Cat & Lily Valley - the not so silent sisters - would make good co-queens if they had more time which they probably don't.

I wrote a nice, long lost that got eaten by the Internet gods. Sigh.

First: the moot!

I've really enjoyed my reign, and I know King Tyrion has as well. It's been an honor to represent you spammers. I wish you all well as the moot commences and ask you to please consider all the aspects of spam rule as you cast your votes. Yes, it's lots of fun and goofing off - it's mostly fun and goofing off - but there are times when the thread needs direction, or intercession with the mods. So just keep that in mind as you make your decisions.

My only request as I step down is that The Crown Pooch will retain some sort of special status. I've grown accustomed to calling her The Crown Pooch, and while she'll no longer be in the line of succession for the SpamThrone, she'll always be a Princess to me. :love: Oh, and I want my old titles back!

I'd also like to share a facebook post with you guys, because one of you sent me some awesome and thoughtful gifts and I do wish you'd reveal yourself (privately) so that I can thank you properly. Lany sent a surprise gift to me which included an awesome Tshirt from her, and a bunch of cool stuff from an anonymous Westerosi. And it seriously made my day. So thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness - it is much appreciated. :love: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204709297226820&set=pcb.10204709318027340&type=1&theater

Long live the Spam!

I have 3 DREAM TEAM tickets that I would like to propose.....

Buckwheat and TheCrannog Dweller.

Buckwheat and Honeyed Chicken

The continuing reign of the Maid of Woodlynne and King Tyrion I.

And ONCE A CROWN POOCH, ALWAYS A CROWN POOCH!!!! ALL HAIL KATIE!

And congrats on the win Mark...

Incoming monster post...

I just re watched this a few nights ago and even the third or fourth time around I laugh hysterically at the titty popping :rofl:

I wrote a nice, long lost that got eaten by the Internet gods. Sigh.

First: the moot!

I've really enjoyed my reign, and I know King Tyrion has as well. It's been an honor to represent you spammers. I wish you all well as the moot commences and ask you to please consider all the aspects of spam rule as you cast your votes. Yes, it's lots of fun and goofing off - it's mostly fun and goofing off - but there are times when the thread needs direction, or intercession with the mods. So just keep that in mind as you make your decisions.

My only request as I step down is that The Crown Pooch will retain some sort of special status. I've grown accustomed to calling her The Crown Pooch, and while she'll no longer be in the line of succession for the SpamThrone, she'll always be a Princess to me. :love: Oh, and I want my old titles back!

I'd also like to share a facebook post with you guys, because one of you sent me some awesome and thoughtful gifts and I do wish you'd reveal yourself (privately) so that I can thank you properly. Lany sent a surprise gift to me which included an awesome Tshirt from her, and a bunch of cool stuff from an anonymous Westerosi. And it seriously made my day. So thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness - it is much appreciated. :love: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204709297226820&set=pcb.10204709318027340&type=1&theater

Long live the Spam!

You were a wonderful Queen M'Lady and I thank you sincerely for your service :) Now, most importantly, I'm dying to know what that beer soap is like :D are you gonna use it or be like me and stash it away somewhere for decades because of sentimental value? Beautiful shirt! And what kind of GoT ale is that? It looks effing awesome :cheers:

I had my suspicions but now I know there really is a ship named Bucknoggin! Fancy that!

I think there are many spammers that would make excellent liaisons to the mods.

Gillio is always at the top of my list, because, well, I just happen to think she is a very beautiful person. Probably one of the kindest people I've never met!

And actually, I do think Gillio and HC would make wonderful royalty :wub:

So, my noms are as follows:

(In no particular order!)

Gillio/HC

Mark/Helena

Buck/Nog

Bex/Eyron

But then again, I adore all of the above and would absolutely hate it if any of your were stricken with the curse!

Our former ruler is missing as well as our current and I miss both the fellows quite a lot :(

Methinks the curse is real.

Also, wtH Rhae, pass the wine over here :cheers:

Hmmm...Gillio and Zar or Gillio and HC could also be seen as Dream Teams.....

My candidates are Honeyed Chicken, Gillio, Buckwheat, Eyron, TheCrannogDweller, Zar Lannister, King Tyrion and the Maid of Woodlynne. I could support any ticket with the above combination in the running.

Now who will offer me tributes of nekkid NCW lookalikes and pay for my travel desires to spend time in Dorne AND the Wall?

Congrats, Mark.

I also wish to thank our current Queen and King for their efforts and rule this last year. You are both great, and I hope the curse is lifted!

And thank you Zar and Bucky, Hand and Foot of the regents.

I appreciate the confidence ladies, but I'm not up for running.

Oh, it's snowing here today! The flakes are the size of chips :) It seems to melt when it hits the ground though.

Congrats Mark :cheers:

Happy Spamsmoot people :commie: And it will be difficult not to adress Maid and KT as king and queen in the future. As a peasant I never felt the urge to treat them with torches and ptchforks. :smug:

Which leads to: accepting bribes from now on. How will the future royals stop me from unleashing the terror of ever-burning toches and self-moving pitchforks?

You know, I'm a good peasant. I don't need much to go berserk ^_^

Congrats Mark! :cheers:

Okay, I'm wrapping it up for tonight!

I learned this spookey little stuff at least 15 years ago. No idea how it came to my mind, but here you go.

Buckwheat, Adara, King Tyrion, Lany (everybody else) feel free to correct spelling.

Eins, zwei - Polizei

Drei, vier - Offizier

Fünf, sechs - alte Hex

Sieben, acht - gute Nacht

Neun, zehn - putz die Zähne

Elf, zwölf - kommen die Wölf

No need to correct, you did very well. Now say: "Tschechiche Zündholzschächtelchen" :D

Where is Zar? Did our Hand get struck by the curse as well?

My jokey nomination is... GMM, of course :commie: :lol:

Hmm I've not made a decision yet. I want to know exactly who is running first (it seems all up in the air at the moment) and then make my decision.. based on who can give me the most pizza :leer: :leaving:

Can I just be the spammy leery catlady? :leer:

As this is my first Spamsmoot, can someone inform me of how this works?

Do the elected King and Queen name the hand?

Do they name people for their court e.g their grand maester, master of coin, etc?

If not, I think they should, so that all the spammers are included in the fun :lol:

Archived