TTTNE449: The one with the 2015 courtly titles

TheCrannogDweller

I can't decide between 2. and 5... : :bawl:

No 5.

But 2 looks promising....

No, 5 sounds spectacular.

I'd like to hear #5 please :)

... and #2.

No just 5, It's ok, I can live with one story. Number 5 it is.

I thought of your vid about black ice while trying to not slip :lol: That didn't help at all :P but I managed unharmed! Awesomeness.

did it sneak up on you and rob you of your balance ?

I imagine that must have been embarrassing. :lol: But it is funny to hear. Was it a good-looking young tutor too?

Thank you, Tater. I am also sorry for my being dismissing of you and not giving you the benefit ot doubt in some cases.

I wish everybody to know that Tato and I apologised to each other for our falling out in the past and we will both try to be freindlier and more understanding towards each other in the future.

of course ! why else would i have been studying french and failing miserably at it i might add ? :lol:

HC you old devil ! now you've made me feel like shit for not noticing your birthday :bawl: happy belated birthday :cheers:

sorry you only get one story today. You should have been here years ago if you wanted them all.

Choose wisely

Helena I'm a Sagiatious as well.

Me too. I don't do birthdays though.

:spank: HC for keeping quiet! :spank:

Bucky has my title Nog :)

I can't decide between 2. and 5... : :bawl:

No 5.

But 2 looks promising....

No, 5 sounds spectacular.

I'd like to hear #5 please :)

... and #2.

No just 5, It's ok, I can live with one story. Number 5 it is.

hmm ok this is Number 5 http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/98368-embarrassing-indents-do-you-learn-from-them-or-do-you-repeat-the-mistakes-that-lead-to-them/

Yes, there are lots of us Sags about and I believe our new queen is one as well.

Damn, that is going to take some getting used to. :blushing:

Happy belated birthday, HC! We'll have to toast to yours when we meet up in May. :cheers:

Wait wait wait, what is that about May? Are you coming to Europe? Sneaky you!

Good luck with both yours and cat's health. ;)

of course ! why else would i have been studying french and failing miserably at it i might add ? :lol:

Olala! :lol:

Thanks, Your Grace.

HC will be in Philly with Mrs. C in May. We're planning to meet up for a visit. :D :cheers:

Part of what I love most about Westeros is getting involved with the BWB. It's been such fun meeting up with folks from here.

Sadly, I don't know when I'll get back to Europe. Maybe 2019 if Dublin wins the worldcon bid.

I feel like Indy now, that was the right choice :lmao:

But you know, I do the same thing. We live a bit out of town and a lot of accidents already happened here, I don't think, I run. Once a policeman asked me why I was standing in the middle of broken glass bare feet. I didn't even notice (but at least the rest of me was dressed) :lol: Me no thinks, me runs.

HC will be in Philly with Mrs. C in May. We're planning to meet up for a visit. :D :cheers:

Oh, that is what I get for not reading attentively. I thought you were saying you were going to meet KTI. :leaving: Of course have fun at the meetup with HC!

Well, you warned people in thread the might spit what-ever-they-drink right out ^^

But anyway. You said one story per day. So this was todays story. I'm looking forward to tomorrow :D Will you tell us #2 then? Or perhaps #1, because obviously our Queen is waiting for this to happen for some time now :)

Hi Wally, nice to meet you. I don't think we've met. Glad that you've had some positive changes to begin the new year with. :)

Buckwheat - LOVE the new avy your grace. :bowdown:

I'm such a twerp, it turns out my driving theory test is on Thursday, not tomorrow. THANK THE GODS, another day to revise :commie:

Hey awesome. GOOD LUCK FOR THURSDAY!! Have you taken the theory test before or this your first time?

Not sure if this will work...posting from my phone :) I love this library. The. librarian is my mental twin....messy office, star wars display, shakespeare collection highlighted, at least a dozen dragons around the room. Even her choice of snacks is the same as mine. I feel like I am at home :)

I on the other hand just opened the door to the Electricity man in dressing gown... Complete fail at life.

What I can say for myself is that I was up till 2 and couldn't fall asleep till around 6...

My sweet summer child,you're talking to queen of unpleasant situations...like...there are stories going around my ex choir you wouldn't believe...people are still approaching me and asking..."is it true you were all naked in the pool?"

Of course it's not true you dirty,dirty minds...

we were no where near that pool :leer:

Okay this can only happen to me, right? Right.

So I came to see the exam I screwed up and failed by TWO bloody points. And you know why? Because I wasn't sure about two answers. First I selected the right answer, but then I overthought it and reselected the wrong answer in both cases! THAT WAS WHAT MY FUCKING EXAM DEPENDED ON. Not trusting my fucking gut. This is so not happening.

Ok,ok...I'll tell you one of my embarrassing moments to chear you up :)

So 2012 NY Eve I'm celebrating here in Dubai...Me and hubby are living in his company aoartment with his high school friend who is also working with him. We only just started to get to know each other. So we are on our way to Burj Kalifa to see the fireworks and at one point we get separated and I end up alone with this friend of his who is a bit quiet...it took him two weeks to start speaking to me...anyway. We get to the building and others from our party are still stuck in traffic so we sit on the ground...in silence...he's still to shy to talk...and after a while we realize the grass is a bit damp...so he turns his back to me and asks "are my pants wet?" and I just reach ang grab his...loweb back/upper tigh to check...right there in the middle of muslim country...so I'm holding...and holding trying to decide if the pants are wet or not and he says: "um...I just thought you might take a LOOK you know"

i'm happy for you koba , that seems great ! also this might be a bit late but i hope the mess with your brother i while ago resolved well for everyone .

Thank you Tater,and yeah it did. He is my only brother after all and whatever happens between us we just can't stay on bad terms for more than day...two max.

Sounds like your life is going well. :)

Knock on wood,Buck :)

BTW,sorry to miss you in Ljubljana,I was on the mountain most of the time :(

And all my friends and I were enchanted by your country. It's really beautiful indeed.

My epidural is early tomorrow morning. I'll check in with you guys afterwards. Hopefully this one will bring me closer to being able to sit for longer than 30-45 minutes. I have tattoos that are long overdue!!!!

Fingers crossed,maid,fingers crossed. :grouphug:

And last but not least...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HC !!!

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Hello Lany. I must say your toughtful card is really great and I never properly thanked you for it...so here goes :) Thank you,Lany! Whenever I want to remember snowy holiday I glnace inside that envelope :)

Good morning spamfam!

:grouphug: and :kiss:

Hello my lady :)

I must say thank you for your card. It was so so so nice of you to think of your Kobalove :) You put big smile on my face!

Oh wow, I wasn't alone.

I never welcomed you properly to TTTNE.

So, welcome to TTTNE! :cheers:

Lany: :kiss:

Cat! :kiss:

My star. You will always be my star, you know... :kiss:

Hello, Taters, FoMN.

And of course, hello, Eira! :kiss:

Archived