TTTNE449: The one with the 2015 courtly titles

TheCrannogDweller

I have just gone ahead and claimed my promised title :P

Firstly, a belated new years to everyone here. Anyway, i figured i'd stop in to make sure the board hasn't gone down in flames, though i shouldn't doubt the ability of Ran and the mods to keep this place operating and somewhat sane.

But, more importantly, my life has changed quite drastically in the past month. My "stepfather" was kicked out of the house, after it was revealed he had cheated on my mom a second time, arrogant jackass doesn't have the spine to admit he did wrong. I celebrated, and as it turns out, so did the rest of the family, since no one really liked him, and merely put up with him for my mom's sake.

Finally, congrats to Nog for winning and making and amusing theme. Never change nog, never change.

WALLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :grouphug: You know you are missed dear!

Do you get to pinch their gd adorable cheeks?

I am saving my cheek pinching for when I meet you! :D

the Librarian :wub:

Nice that I am not the only fan of the Librarian

Sssh! Silence in the Library!

Funny thing...had a kindergarten class in and some 5th graders had come in to take test on the computers. I was supposed to keep 5 year olds totally quiet...yeah, that wasn't happening :P

And here in the desert weather today was perfection, pure perfection. I spent more time outside than in, one of the days I love my job more than usual. Kiddies were great, we're learning about pets and it was awsome. I'm definitely getting the promotion and a raise this month and parents gave good feed back on my project. Good day today.

Congrats!

See Lany--the incubation phase is ending. Have fun!

It was a fun day...did the "Rattlesnake Dance" with pre-schoolers and kindergartners (after reading the book to them)

It did quietly sneak by with all the other Sagittarian birthdays happening. At my age that isn't a bad thing. :)

:lol: this is hilarious! (I mean the part where we are all now wishing you) Sorry we missed your birthday

Lany: :kiss:

:kiss:

Catching a little break at work, kiddies have music class. Todau we pretended we went to pet shop and got pets and walkd them and fed them...I sense some angry parent letters acusing me of destroying their home economy cause kids wantreal pets now :lol:

Koba, :lol: these are both very amusing stories from outsider pov. So when did the poor guy start talking to you again after this wet pants business? :lol:

Actually, that was when he started talking and opened up, go figure, a way to a man's heart leads from....:lol: He's great friend now. We're lucky to have him here where most of the people are strangers. His girlfriend always says we're roomies for life.

Good morning people :)

I remember one time I drew a beard, moustache and monobrow on my face and it wouldn't come off so I had to answer the door to some builders like it.

Oh look we have a winner :lol:

Good luck with your test today!

Great to see you around again!

I know but it doesn't make it less cringy :rofl:

Wrapping up maths for today... Seriously, the amount of violence in these exercises :lol: sniper vs soldier. Determine the soldier's optimal strategy so he least likely gets killed. Come on, like the soldier sits down to calculate this when he's being shot at..

Really... what happened to: Tim has two apples, Tom has three pears...

And good luck with your test too ;)

I missed your birthday HC?! :shocked:
Shit this is what I get for not reading back!
Happy belated birthday!! I'll never forget, you were my first male crush on these boards :wub: hope you had a nice day

Apparently, we all did. Remember, remember, it's the third of december :D

We won't miss it this year.

Good morning. *yawn*

Where is my mind?

Way out in the water, see it swimming...

Actually, that was when he started talking and opened up, go figure, a way to a man's heart leads from.... :lol: He's great friend now. We're lucky to have him here where most of the people are strangers. His girlfriend always says we're roomies for life.

And all it needed was some touching. This is touching. :D

Morning!

Welcome, HK. *waves*

Oh, Bucky, I'm envious! I love old buildings like that. It's my favourite thing to do while on vacation, to go see all the old castles, churches, forts, ruins etc.

Mine too. I like seeing new/old stuff in museums and castles and such. Living in a medieval monastery for two weeks was pretty cool.

I also remembered another going-out-in-a-pyjama story. Two years ago, I was on this summer course and me and the partner for some assignment were supposed to meet the teacher one morning. The night before that we partied, so the teacher said, let us postpone the meeting for an hour. Great, I can stay up longer and come later next day. The tricky part was, the partner was not there and did not get the message. So he came too early. I woke up too late to catch him to tell him that, so I met him when he was already leaving the teacher's apartment (it was in the same building I lived, but not where he lived) - of course I was in a pyjama of shorts and a really thin white shirt (I do wonder how see-through it actually is :blushing:) with no sleeves. Nobody saw me but him, and it was already warm, so I did not care much. Might be counstrued as weird to outsiders though.

I have just gone ahead and claimed my promised title :P

You are welcome to do so. :P

All titles will be announced in a few days.

My laptop battery is an asshole , it's much like life . when i start it up it's all like " oh it's all cool man , look , i'm on 93% , you got full 4 or 5 hours ! " then we start talking for a few minutes and it starts teasing , suddenly it's at 90% then at 86 % then fast forward an hour and it's on 47 % and i'm like "yo man , that's not right , you said 4 hours , i'm no guru but we should have better ! " and it says "relax man , 40 % goes a long long way " "if you say so man " and after all the teasing the mask falls off and the bastard comes clean " okay man , i lied alright ! i just wanted to impress you ! i wanted you to love me and notice me . it's a tough world for a battery out there and i got no on else ! " "so level with me mate , how much do i really have ? " " oh geez , i dunno , if you look at it relatively , okay okay ! we got like 5 minutes , i top at two hours , sorry mate " :bawl:

Archived