Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 8 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

I dont think we'll see them (Tullys) before season 6. We dont even know if they are in TWoW.

So far, Edmure is in the hands of the Frey who own Riverun and are friends with the Lannisters, so in the end, it doesnt make that much of a difference.

Speaking of Roslin, the actress plays Queen Anne of France in the BBC's (highly entertaining) Musketeers and she's amazing in that role !

I liked the Cersei POVs especially her funding to the Frankenstein Qyburn project by donating bodies whoever disagreed with her

In regards to Davos, they can actually make him stay with Stannis until Theon gets captured, and Theon tells Stannis, and thus Stannis sends Davos to try find the Stark boys. There is no real need for him to go all the way to WH (which I think we wont see, too much locations already).

I dont think we'll see them (Tullys) before season 6. We dont even know if they are in TWoW.

So far, Edmure is in the hands of the Frey who own Riverun and are friends with the Lannisters, so in the end, it doesnt make that much of a difference.

Speaking of Roslin, the actress plays Queen Anne of France in the BBC's (highly entertaining) Musketeers and she's amazing in that role !

Hmm, that makes sense. If Jaime doesn't go to the Riverlands, they'll have to find some other way to re-introduce the Tullys.

There are some strange numbers here which are quite divergent for what you would expect for a fake. A fake would likely leave Gendry off or give Daario more episodes than he had last season.

I think it's a fool's errand to try to game out what a fake would or wouldn't do, since some of them make bold propositions specifically to create the impression and/or to stir the pot.

Hmm, that makes sense. If Jaime doesn't go to the Riverlands, they'll have to find some other way to re-introduce the Tullys.

I'm still holding out hope for a Riverrun scene in 5.02, 5.03, or maybe 5.10, even though Edmure's actor infers he's not back in S5.

In regards to Davos, they can actually make him stay with Stannis until Theon gets captured, and Theon tells Stannis, and thus Stannis sends Davos to try find the Stark boys. There is no real need for him to go all the way to WH (which I think we wont see, too much locations already).

I'm not sure there's actually time for Davos to stay with Stannis until 5.09. He's supposed to disappear from the storyline of AFFC/ADWD 1/4th of the way into the timeframe of the novels. Even stretching him to a departure halfway through the season could potentially be problematic for his The Winds of Winter storyline.

I'm not sure there's actually time for Davos to stay with Stannis until 5.09. He's supposed to disappear from the storyline of AFFC/ADWD 1/4th of the way into the timeframe of the novels. Even stretching him to a departure halfway through the season could potentially be problematic for his The Winds of Winter storyline.

Much of that would depend on what the show plans to adapt from his TWOW storyline. Frankly, of all the things that the writers may be required to slim down or excise from those (hypothetical novels), an extended sojourn on Skagos would be pretty high on that list.

^New main cast members, you mean? If so, that is one oversight that our Turkish Wikipedia editor seems to have made. Surely if he's really "in the know" then he'd know who was new to the main cast too?

(Other than Huisman and Emmanuel who were announced thusly last year. I'm pretty sure there will be more additions still though...)

I think it's a fool's errand to try to game out what a fake would or wouldn't do, since some of them make bold propositions specifically to create the impression and/or to stir the pot.

Possibly, possibly not. Depends on the faker, but in any case, the numbers are fun to ponder. Even if its just someone's speculation, its no different than a lot of the things we go off of in this thread during the information downtime.

Much of that would depend on what the show plans to adapt from his TWOW storyline. Frankly, of all the things that the writers may be required to slim down or excise from those (hypothetical novels), an extended sojourn on Skagos would be pretty high on that list.

I'm of the totally unpopular fan camp that something completely unexpected happens to Davos, which is why Davos goes missing from the rest of ADWD, and has something to do with GRRM's and Liam's secret. If that happens then it needs time to peculate. I also think Wynafryd and Wylla go with Davos on his mission and Wylla dyes Davos' beard for luck in a way to replace his four fingerbones.

How come none of the new cast is listed?

Termites.

(Probably because it's more likely than not to just be BS)

Besides Huisman and Emmanuel, I would have to guess that Alexander Siddig as Doran Martell and Michael McElhatton as Roose Bolton will become series regulars. There was a rumor going around in August about the actor who played Jaqen H'ghar returning being a series regular, but I'm not sure what to think of that still.

Archived