Acrophilia 5: And the winner is......

Dolorous Gabe

I was able to put names against 7 without too much thought, I don't think I am absolutely sure of any of them. A couple of them seem deliberately vague.

Three look like a bit of wiki-ing would find them, but hasn't. I am pretty sure they are people so minor they are not anywhere in my brain.

In the continuing absence of clue 1 (The player doesn't seem to be visiting the website currently) I'm going to give you all two more characters who fit the theme and two who almost fit the theme. None of them are the answer to the missing clue.

Arianne Martell and Daenerys Targaryen fit the theme precisely.

I discounted Barristan Selmy and Brienne of Tarth on the same tiny technicality, but they could have been used.

I've had some very reasonable wrong guesses in which fit just as well as the true answers so let me give you some characters that are reasonable answers to a couple of clues but not actually on the list of correct answers and don't fit the theme. I may add to the list in this post if others appear that I think are reasonable wrong answers. I admit I was remiss in noticing some multiple fitting answers amongst the clues.

Oberyn Martell

Rodrik Cassel

The High Sparrow

As usual, the purchased hints only confuse me more. But then I'm quitting soda (gradually) so the caffeine reduction might be involved in making this harder. Or I could be overthinking...as usual.

Purchased hints are only supposed to be another hint to the same character. I've tried to design them not to make it blatantly obvious but they should help narrow down to the right answers.

Don't rely on caffeine. Or sugar.

Archived