Acrophilia 5: And the winner is......

Dolorous Gabe

Am I not smart or are the clues of this round very difficult?

You're just trying to make us all feel better, maybe.

You are fantastic at this game and you saying that makes me a lot more..uh...un sure of the answers I actually thought I was sure of :uhoh:

I'm sure this isn't the theme but I've noticed that every character this round has at least one "a" in their name. Of course if I have any characters wrong, then this goes right out the window.

DG did say he'd be "cruel" with a couple themes.. hmmm

When I'm running this show, I'll give everyone the same character and the theme will be "you all just got mind screwed!"

Words are wind, friend, and you're all talk :pirate:

Regarding the theme, all the information you need to confirm the link is available, but you may need to notice the possibility of that link so you know what you're looking for. I know this is a pretty evil theme, so I have been trying to give you decent free hints on the thread, though they are hidden and cryptic.

Anybody else suspecting that the 'theme' this round is just a red herring and doesn't even exist? The best ideas I have so far are 'human beings' and 'characters with names'...

OoooOOooo :dunno: :idea: :bowdown: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Anybody else suspecting that the 'theme' this round is just a red herring and doesn't even exist? The best ideas I have so far are 'human beings' and 'characters with names'...

It did cross my mind that a nasty sadistic trick is in place.

But I can't get the characters or the theme so I am trying to concentrate on characters.

I don't know if its the letters, or that people have obscure characters, but they don't seem very guess-friendly.

Archived