R+L=J v.132

BearQueen87

@BearQueen87, in the OP, the link of 'On Polygamy essay' (under 'Can we be certain polygamy is not illegal?') links wrongly. Of links to the end of thread 123, but shouldn't ut be linking to posts 267, 274 and 277 on page 14?

If you say so. lol. What is the correct link and I can fix it.

If you say so. lol. What is the correct link and I can fix it.

This:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/122436-rlj-v123/page-14#entry6583852

eta: better this ... but it is the one from the OP, so don't change it.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/122436-rlj-v123/page-14#entry6583989

It's on Westeros. org with a thank you from Ran, it's legit but also suggests we have a very different story, which we do. They would never do this without Martins approval, so this probably does not bother him at all. It's just an orginal outline from back in the day, everyone is making theories about it.

I think it is really intresting, but I would love to see the 13 chapters he submited back then. Reddit is busy trying to figure out what is behind the redacted section, without actually having the paper, so they are now the NSA.

It's a good thing none of us are fanatical about the series or things could get weird. We would be talking about the secret meaning of Kit's haircut and writing all kinds of theories, and trying to decipher Christmas cards with ASOIAF theme. But luckily level heads prevail around these parts. Next week will be talking about a T-Shirt Martin wore, like the Greyjoy conspiracy shirt of 2013 and this must mean Theon will be king. Or perhaps a Star Wars reference a character made, or maybe that time some crazy genius counted all the uses of three in the books and coded it. Yeeeeeaaaah, everything is status quo around these parts.

If you play the theme song backwards, I'm sure there is a message hidden there. :ph34r:

(And say, given what I suspect your other life is, wouldn't you be better suited to deciphering that code on Reddit)? B)

EDIT: Saw on the other thread the Redds have cracked it, and its apparently about the OTHERS. (Who by the way, have great fashion sense).

EDIT: Saw on the other thread the Redds have cracked it, and its apparently about the OTHERS. (Who by the way, have great fashion sense).

Did they crack any more than what is in this picture (spoilers)

https://i.imgur.com/SfSTSoy.jpg

Or for those who don't like pictures:

... others ...

... off ... ... those others before light, killing some

... ... led

on the far side of the Wall, the others ... whights, with cold dead

... ... to melt.

Finally read.

I'm glad that the original plan involved a love triangle. That's for those who say "GRRM doesn't do cliche/he's the breaker of tropes!". Heh.

Some people apparently don't realize that cliche is not a matter of what but how.

Archived