BOOK Spoilers: Doran's big reveal at the end of season 5?

Hagen of Tronje

We know for quite some time that we most likely won't see Quentin and Arianne in season 5. So, what's going to be the climax of the Dornish storyline? Will we get the "Fire and Blood" speech? In the books, Doran reveals his plan to Arianne: He wants Quentin to wed Daenerys and take revenge on the mutual foes of House Targaryen and House Martell.

And in the show? I think we might get some version of the queenmaker plot (we know there's some sort of Trystane/Myrcella lovestory) and a father-son conflict (Doran/Trystane) instead of a father-daughter conflict (Doran/Arianne). Will Trystane take over Quentin's role as Daenerys potential husband (without traveling to Meereen, obviously)? Or will Doran reveal another secret: Trystane is in fact not his son, but his nephew Aegon Targaryen (or that's what Doran believes....). Or will it be something completely different?

So I'm Unsullied. Is this supposed to be some epic speech or season defining moment?

If they keep it which it seems they will then yes, it was a good scene in AFfC. And if a famous theory about Trystane Martell is true then it can be even better.

Btw [bOOK SPOILERS] threads are only for those who've read all the books, unless you want to spoil yourself which is a shame. If you are so eager to know what next comes read the books, it's so much better to know that way. And if you don't have the time, read the beautiful summaries on AWOIAF, then you can decide for yourself and enter these discussions.

I certainly believe that Trystane will take on some part of Quentyn/(f)Aegon's role. I definitely believe that endgame is a big plot to wed Trystane to Dany and that Myrcella is just a pawn to help keep the Lannisters at bay. Trystane may fall in love with Myrcella and then be conflicted about continuing with his father's plan.

I believe Doran will reveal that Trystane cannot marry Myrcella because he is meant for Dany. Although the reveal will be slightly different than the books I feel like it will still occur in same way. Following the queen maker plot, Trystane will be arrested and imprisoned until Doran comes and reveals his "Fire and Blood" master plan This would be both shocking for the viewer while keeping some of the same stroylines from the novels. This would be good TV drama too because then Trystane's feelings for Myrcella would be tested.

I believe Doran will reveal that Trystane cannot marry Myrcella because he is meant for Dany. Although the reveal will be slightly different than the books I feel like it will still occur in same way. Following the queen maker plot, Trystane will be arrested and imprisoned until Doran comes and reveals his "Fire and Blood" master plan This would be both shocking for the viewer while keeping some of the same stroylines from the novels. This would be good TV drama too because then Trystane's feelings for Myrcella would be tested.

see but if they do that and Dany is already married to Hidzahar tv watchers won't even care.....

Archived