Grimm 2.0 [Spoilers]

RedEyedGhost

Good episode tonight. The Juliette/Adalind fight was very fun, but too short. Adalind's post fight reaction was perfect.

Most of the time their effects are pretty good, but the goo spray and flame-on combo made me laugh out loud it looked so bad.

From the last thread wrt Nick being able to "fix" Juliette, maybe the Grimm cure only works on born hexenbiests?

Rosalee ripping into Monroe, and his coming around worked really well for me too.

Yeah I think the only thing that didn't really work for me is the water gun goo thing. The concept worked for me. But it looked wrong and like it shouldn't have worked.

I agree Adalind's reaction was great. So was Nick's.

I am really enjoying this season of Grimm.

The sfx kinda suck but that's okay. Decent episode with the last few minutes (Adalind vs HexenJules and Nick finding out) being the best parts. Been a good season thus far and it is set up nicely for the second half.

Wrt Nick's blood being able to cure Juliette, I doubt it will be that simple. I think that they might try it but it will either have no effect or make things worse. The manner in which Juliette was transformed would be one factor. Another is that Nick is still suffering the after effects of his run in with Baron Samedi, with bouts of "zombie Nick".

I loved the fight between the two hexen's, especially loved when Juliet hurled the knives. Looked cool.

So glad she finally told Nick. Hopefully they understand what a benefit she could be to team Grimm.

The bad guy of the week was really lame though. Especially because he should have been quite cool.

Monroe and Rosalee are still my favorite part of the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kiss me!

Yeah, I don't think I could have done it either.

What a drama llama. You don't expect your man to want to smooch when you have been eating garlic, or are stinky from working out, or whatever. What's the difference when you're in hexenbeast mode? And I saw the previews for next week where Juliette shows up at Renard's place for a place to stay....seriously?

What a drama llama. You don't expect your man to want to smooch when you have been eating garlic, or are stinky from working out, or whatever. What's the difference when you're in hexenbeast mode? And I saw the previews for next week where Juliette shows up at Renard's place for a place to stay....seriously?

Well they tend to woge when they get excited :leer:

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if Juliette or Adalind will die next week?

Also why would there be a wesen whose abilities hinder their ability to reproduce? Wouldn't a great alternative be instead of switching off the powers, making a formula that allows the frog lady to only turn on her powers when she feels threatened?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still catching up. But I had to come here to see what you dear Grimm posters thought of what is going on.

I mean damn, I was just starting to like Juliette... Perhaps for the first time. She was in on the secret. She was actually being a valuable member of the team. And now this. For clarity - I just watched episode 16.

A new royal. I like Alexis Denisof. The change seems abrupt. Though I did accidently delete ep 14 from the DVR and I might have missed some clues there.

And Adalind pregnant to Nick. It's not something I can say I totally saw coming. But it absolutely crossed my mind as a way that storyline could go. And discounted it. Because I didn't think they would make her a pregnant character so soon.

Interested to see where that will go.

But the Juliette story is killing the show for me. Another show where the female character goes through something. And becomes an irrational. cheating, unreasonable chore. Who treats everyone who cares about her, very badly.. Because - "woe is me"

I know that can also be a male role too. And it is equally unpleasant to bare witness to. But lately it seems to almost be a female per show who fills this role. And for me, it's so damn old.

I was actually interested in a good hexenbiest. But they have OP'd her and I suppose it's not in the longer term plan to have her be apart of the team as the Grimm's muscle.. Or something.

Any way, sorry I know I'm late to the party here. I just need to vent my feelings about what is happening so far.

I actually prefer Juliette and Sean as a ship to Juliette and Nick... With Nick, Juliette is a sweet girl next door... With Sean, she's much more liberated and powerful... I think the fact that Nick could barely look at Juliette woged is an important test for a relationship... Woging seems to be a part of Wessen sexuality. So the fact that Nick couldn't bare looking at her is significant.

Having powers with the cost of turning into a corpse monster would just mean that you have to marry another corpse monster. Much better than having no powers whatsoever.

Wow. I can't believe Juliette did that. Wow.

I'm actually enjoying the Juliette stuff, and the Reynard stuff, and Adalind's... but the case of the week stuff has been extremely frustrating the past several weeks, although this week's was better. I liked Fahey's comments about hearing about Nick, and then again Monroe. It would be nice if he became a semi-regular.

I still can't believe that Juliette did that.

Just stumbled upon the new thread. I've been watching the show regularly, but I didn't find much worth posting about, other than the Juliette problem.

This episode: Hell hath no fury as a hexenbeast scorned. Which really applies to Adelind, as well.

Considering that Wu is in on it now, the captain should just make a "special task force" with Nick, Hank and Wu, and hire Monro and Rosalie as consultants (like Sherlock and Watson in Elementary).

This show is so silly, but I really like it. Now Nick is being extra gentle and sweet to Adeline? Really? And Juliette is the archnemesis of everyone on the show?

Silly, silly. Rosalee is pretty awesome, though.

Soooooooooo, the preview said "final two episodes" not final two of the season.

*frantically searches internet*

Whew, not cancelled, in fact it's already renewed for season 5. Don't scare me like that, NBC!

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming show down. There's a lot of fun stuff in the works right now.

So what are the logistics of a Grimm/Hex baby? I mean, talk about a duality right?

I was a bit shocked that Addy drank the elixir of calmness. I kept thinking Omg what is that doing to the Bebe!

So now she's powerless, Juliette ain't about to drink it off the floor, and Mama Grimm is on her way.

My money is on Mama Grimm not making it out alive. I kinda hope Adalind gets her baby back. You just don't take a baby away from its mom like that.

And I kinda doubt Monroe or Rosalee will die since they are fan favorites. I'm not sure about Juliette but I hope she makes it to next season since she's now getting interesting.

Archived