Acrophobia #15 - Dear Diary, Won by Woofless

Fragile Bird

First: 9. Deah Dyaree, Exsaspera'ed! Kill tha Shadoobyndah, lest eevil dictayats masta! - first place because I read shadowbinder in an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent

Second: 15. Dear Diary: Ever knight to Stannis - loyally endure desolation, grief.

Third: 2. Dear Diary: End knowing true sadness; luckily escaped Drowned God.

:lol: No, rocksniffer is just a newbie, that's all. Already have an excellent entry from him. :)

:smug:

I know, I'm surprised anyone would complain about these letters. My only worry is that it's so obvious we'll all end up with similar answers.

HH you are right though...i just needed to sit and mull it over a few shots and let the creative juices flow.....

:smoking:

1st) 4. Dear Diary: Estimable king taken? Sons...lost! Even Devan? Grief!

2nd) 3. Dear Diary: Every knuckle trembles still. Lost everyone? Dear gods...

3rd) 7. Dear Diary: Emadginin kilin thon skarlit lyer. Eeee dreemin’s grand.

Good standard so far. Usually gets better and better as the game progresses so that bodes well.

1st - 5. Dear Diary: Excellent kindling, those ships. Lost everything, damnit! Gaaah!

2nd - 3. Dear Diary: Every knuckle trembles still. Lost everyone? Dear gods...

3rd - 10. Dear Diary: Every kingdom....The seven lands.....Everything....Death's garden

I want you all to think about what can be done before GoT returns to HBO. With the board issues we've had so far, they could shut down the PM system, which would end our games.

I will open a secret group on Facebook for game players where we could message each other. :D

I want you all to think about what can be done before GoT returns to HBO. With the board issues we've had so far, they could shut down the PM system, which would end our games.

I will open a secret group on Facebook for game players where we could message each other. :D

This is kind of funny....I just told everyone how I'm deactivating my Facebook today :blush:

By the time GoT is back, I should have it active again though :p

Well, I have set up a "closed group" for our use and have invited rocksniffer, Dolorous Gabe and Honeyed Chicken to join, because we are fb friends.

I am friends with someone else that plays, I need to search my list. I don't see many posts from them. And I sent a message to someone who said I could friend them, but they have set their friends list to "you must message them and ask to be a friend".

Sent me a message in your Acrophobia PM if you wish to join. I only have one open mail slot at the moment, I have to clear more mail....

1st 7. Dear Diary: Emadginin kilin thon skarlit lyer. Eeee dreemin’s grand.

2nd 9. Deah Dyaree, Exsaspera'ed! Kill tha Shadoobyndah, lest eevil dictayats masta!

3rd 3. Dear Diary: Every knuckle trembles still. Lost everyone? Dear gods...

This sounds like a not-so-cleverly-disguised attempt to learn my secret identity. How will I continue to fight crime when you all know my real name?

hey clark kent was still good even after lois lane knew his name...just saying

:smoking:

Why would they do that? Has that happened before? I know the site gets really busy after each episode airs, but I don't recall PMs being shut down. On the other hand I may not have been using PMs last season so maybe they did I and I just didn't notice.

This sounds like a not-so-cleverly-disguised attempt to learn my secret identity. How will I continue to fight crime when you all know my real name?

Wait, you mean your real name isn't Ser Not Appearing? :o

Are you not in fact a genius cat in chain mail either? :(

You can't do this to us, Ser! You just can't!

Wait, you mean your real name isn't Ser Not Appearing? :o

Are you not in fact a genius cat in chain mail either? :(

You can't do this to us, Ser! You just can't!

Facebook would be horribly disillusioning. I like the mystery.

#1 9. Deah Dyaree, Exsaspera'ed! Kill tha Shadoobyndah, lest eevil dictayats masta!

#2 7. Dear Diary: Emadginin kilin thon skarlit lyer. Eeee dreemin’s grand.

#3 8. Dear Diary: Enchantress Killed Them. Smuggler’s Luck Evaporated. Dirty Game.

Archived