Academy Awards 2015 - Oscar night...

Mladen

That 'Everything is Awesome' number was quite a thing. I've only been paying half-attention to the show, and then all of a sudden I hear Andy Samberg and become deeply confused. But enthralled.

That 'Everything is Awesome' number was quite a thing. I've only been paying half-attention to the show, and then all of a sudden I hear Andy Samberg and become deeply confused. But enthralled.

Did everybody catch Booth Jonathan up there with him?

Terrible choice. This just shows that the voters have no idea what Sound mixing actually is. While Whiplash did an above average job, it wasn't close to having the technical merits that Interstellar displayed. I loved Whiplash, and didn't like Interstellar, but the sound mixing was unquestionably better in the later.

Terrible choice. This just shows that the voters have no idea what Sound mixing actually is. While Whiplash did an above average job, it wasn't close to having the technical merits that Interstellar displayed. I loved Whiplash, and didn't like Interstellar, but the sound mixing was unquestionably better in the later.

Eh, I don't agree at all. Those music sequences were complicated, the budget was low, the time was short and everyone knows what drums sound like so everything has to be perfect in mixing them into the constant jazz music that makes up the soundtrack. Just because a soundtrack is loud doesn't mean it should win.

Archived