AcroPHILIA of The Seven - round four clues

Rhaena Sandship

Round 2

The Mother gives the gift of life,

and watches over every wife.

Her gentle smile ends all strife,

and she loves the acrophilia players.

The Mother is gentle and merciful, and will gift you an easy second round. Here are the acronyms she chose for it:

OEOWTAE and TRSLAIR

Please send your clues until 23:59 GMT on Thursday, 05th of March. I will publish the clues on Friday, along with the scores from this round (including the favourite clue voting points). If you don't receive a PM with your character in the next minutes, or if you need an extension of the deadline, please let me know.

Good luck!

Who said anything good? We were complaining about you submitting your answers too early and I accused you of using illegitimate means for the guessing.

And you aren't even in the first three submitting their final answers for this round.

No, a shadow, you are completely mistaken if you think somebody said something good about you.

To stop some of the confusion:

#1 is pointing to the mocking a**hole

#7 is pointing to the priest

#9 is pointing to the papa wolf (hell, he is the only person mentioned in the clue)

#10 is pointing to the parent

Did i miss anybody?

Also, it is entirely possible to guess all the clues and the theme - somebody just did it ;)

Thank you.

I don't have a hint of a theme, one clue seems like it would fit several people, one I am sure I am right but I don't understand part of it .. oh and various other little problems.

But I have hope...

There are quite many people who are considering using a preliminary, but can't decide which one. So here's an explanation:

1) Father: allows you to compare two characters who both fit a clue. You get the correct answer (if one of the characters is correct, that is).

2) Mother: you get a second clue for certain character. The same as last game, just you don't lose points.

3) Warrior: you get the answer of a yes/no question. We had this in game 4.

4) Crone: you submit up to 10 guesses and I tell you how many are correct. That's the preliminary from the first three games.

5) Smith: you tell me your logic when guessing a clue. I tell you if your assumptions are correct and how to continue your chain of thought.

6) Maiden: you give me an adjective. I tell you to how many characters from the current round the adjective applies.

7) Stranger: if random.org returns an odd number, you get the correct answer of a clue. If the number is even, you don't get points for this clue.

Longer explanations with examples are posted on the first page. Each preliminary can be used only once for the entire game. You don't get an interest if you save up your preliminaries until the end of the game, this is not a bank.

Longer explanations with examples are posted on the first page. Each preliminary can be used only once for the entire game. You don't get an interest if you save up your preliminaries until the end of the game, this is not a bank.

Yes but with another six rounds yet to play it seems prudent to be careful about each decision.

You don't get an interest if you save up your preliminaries until the end of the game, this is not a bank.

Meaning you can't use multiple preliminaries in one round if you didn't use one in previous rounds? Or you get no extra points for not using them?

Meaning you can't use multiple preliminaries in one round if you didn't use one in previous rounds? Or you get no extra points for not using them?

No, you can use them whenever you want. But you know, if you have some money in a deposit account, the bank pays you interest. Many players seem to think the preliminaries work the same way, and it is good to 'save' them... no idea why, a correct answer is 3 points in any round.

No, you can use them whenever you want. But you know, if you have some money in a deposit account, the bank pays you interest. Many players seem to think the preliminaries work the same way, and it is good to 'save' them... no idea why, a correct answer is 3 points in any round.

But you can only use the preliminaries once, right? So if I use the Father this round, I can't use the Father again?

But you can only use the preliminaries once, right? So if I use the Father this round, I can't use the Father again?

Yes.

I forgot to ask if I will get more rewards for guessing more than thirteen :ninja:

Yes, if you show me the 13th clue you guessed.

10 hours, 27 minutes and 24 seconds left until the deadline. Plenty of time you could fill with:

- checking your guesses again, adding any missing answers

- using a preliminary for the clues you are unsure of

- trying to guess the theme, maybe using a prelim for that as well

- adding an explanation of your clue for the favourite clue voting

- coming up with your clue for the next round.

I will PM everybody the link to the favourite clue form in 10 hours, 25 minutes and 36 seconds. After that you'll have 24 hours (that's 1440 minutes or 86400 seconds) to vote or complain about the theme or the clues or the weather. Then I will announce the scores and post the new clues.

Still having questions? You have 10 hours, 22 minutes and 56 seconds to PM me :)

So "Send your clues until Thursday" does not include Thursday?

I thought I had all of tomorrow to think.

eta

I see that you also say "Note that the deadline for submitting an explanation of your clue is also Wednesday evening."

My brain read that as just the explanation was need on Wed pm.

Sorry.

Archived