Jimmy Mcnultys 2nd Job (spoilers)

Hugorfonics

rapper

lol

I always assumed he'd end up in jail, since it seemed like Marlo was not going to behave. All that stuff he did would come out if they had to bring charges against Marlo.

Only if Marlo got arrested; I thought it was much more likely that Marlo would get killed first.

who could kill Marlo? He's got a power level over 9000!

There's no doubt that Marlo keeps his crown. So I guess Jimmy gets indited, and Lesters furniture account gets frozen.... unless they snitch out Rawls, bring Barell back alive, and defeat Carcetti in Annapolis!

lol

who could kill Marlo? He's got a power level over 9000!

There's no doubt that Marlo keeps his crown. So I guess Jimmy gets indited, and Lesters furniture account gets frozen.... unless they snitch out Rawls, bring Barell back alive, and defeat Carcetti in Annapolis!

Did Marlo still have his 'crown' at the end? IIRC, the corner boys did not even know who he was.

Yep. His entire crew was gone and he had sold his connections. All he had left was money which did nothing for him. He loved power but really had none left. My guess was Marlo would try to get back in the game and be dead within 6 months.

Go the Mike Ehrmantrout route :)

Get shot in your car by a high school teacher? Prez?

Yep. His entire crew was gone and he had sold his connections. All he had left was money which did nothing for him. He loved power but really had none left. My guess was Marlo would try to get back in the game and be dead within 6 months.

Idk. He still knows the Greek, all he has to do is off slim charles and he's got the product. Plus his name still carries weight... Although Omar did his best to destroy Marlos name

Archived