(Spoilers) Vikings Season 3 discussion thread

Mark Antony

I thought, from the preview, that Judith was going to be executed before the pregnancy even showed; unless they're fast-forwarding several months and had allowed her to bear the child (who, if his mother was executed for adultery, wouldn't have much chance at succession to Wessex). But it is true that Alfred the Great was the son of "Athelstan" son of Aethelwulf....

Really? on wiki, Athelstan is either Aethwulf's brother or Aflred's brother, what book did you get Alfred was Athelstan's son?

Travis at least definitly desrrves some recognition.

Linus Roache is amazing as well, but for me, the top 3 actors of the show are Travis, Clive and George (Ragnar, Rollo, Athelestan).

I would agree with this. Lagertha is great too. Most of the cast is tbh, if there's a weak link it's Bjorn imo.

I would agree with this. Lagertha is great too. Most of the cast is tbh, if there's a weak link it's Bjorn imo.

In comparison to the amazing things the other cast has brought, I can agree with that, but he is good for his role.

Highly doubt it, I think he's the best leading man on TV after Mathew Rhys on The Americans though.

I'd put Toby Stephens up there. He's really great in Black Sails, especially Season 2. Don't forget Anthony Starr from Banshee and I'm not sure how you feel about Andrew Lincoln, but maybe him too. There's also Odenkirk and we'll see how Colin does in True Detective. Big year. Justin Theroux as well.

I'd put Toby Stephens up there. He's really great in Black Sails, especially Season 2. Don't forget Anthony Starr from Banshee and I'm not sure how you feel about Andrew Lincoln, but maybe him too.

I'm sure Bob Odenkirk will get love and Jon Hamm because it's Mad Men's last season :) and I like Lincoln he's been good this half season on WD

really anticipating Lagerthas reaction to Ecberts slaughter, she is just getting shit on from all angles right now

I'm sure Bob Odenkirk will get love and Jon Hamm because it's Mad Men's last season :) and I like Lincoln he's been good this half season on WD

really anticipating Lagerthas reaction to Ecberts slaughter, she is just getting shit on from all angles right now

I think i know why Ragnar was so, " who cares?" about Lagertha's land, he wants to marry her again.

Highly doubt it, I think he's the best leading man on TV after Mathew Rhys on The Americans though.

He's actually part of the reason I couldn't get into The Americans. :dunno:

Fimmel would be up there for me. Also Olyphant, Theroux, and probably William H Macy.

Fimmel would be up there for me. Also Olyphant, Theroux, and probably William H Macy.

Forgot about Olyphant. I'd put Goggins above him though. Good to see someone else mention Theroux, he's great. Surprised no love for Starr from you.

Forgot about Olphant. I'd put Goggins above him though. Good to see someone else mention Theroux, he's great. Surprised no love for Starr from you.

Olyphant is the leading man though, not Goggins. I loved The Leftovers. Thought Theroux was great. I think it's the best show no one's watching. Starr is really good too.

Actually I dont really agree, I think Alexander Ludwig is doing a great job as Bjorn. He's not the most difficult character to play for sure, but he does his job more than honorably.

I'd say the weakest link this Season is Kalf. He's pretty bad.

100% true, I am still wondering why he is around, but I think it was just to focus the baddies and save money using set pieces.

Weird I can see the show not being for everyone but Rhys is so good, I though the lead on Leftovers was pretty weak :P anyway sorry for getting off topic :)

Flimmel was awesome last night though, that little back flip he did was pure swagger :smoking:

Weird I can see the show not being for everyone but Rhys is so good, I though the lead on Leftovers was pretty weak :P anyway sorry for getting off topic :)

Flimmel was awesome last night though, that little back flip he did was pure swagger :smoking:

Lol that back flip was awesome.

Archived