Outrageous Lies about the previous Poster V.20: Everything is true and false, all at once.

Kaminsod

baltan has been hiding his secret bigfoot fantasy for years...until Lady B and the Count found out the foot prints they found were actually some baltan had made with big wood shoes he bought at a yard sale

Madam Dayne, aka the butcher, was the previous owner of the bloodstained stilletos...she often wore them while working at her father's meat market prepping the liver pudding.

I'm so sorry I haven't been lying around the way I should be. This place has gotten lax in my absence and what I see as a result is that everybody has begun telling the truth . . . so let me tell you the FACTS. Pebble is the member name for Jeb Bush who is trying desperately to get out of running for the White House in 2016.

LB is a flying aardvark who breathes (speech recognition is being even more idiotic than usual) ketchup. (Probably the tomato product got into my computer and that's why it's acting stupid.) (Or rather, it got into this website and caused all the errors we've been experiencing this season.)

the count and his literate dragon are worried about the errors we have been experiencing so he has decided to change the login rules blocking the fl00bs from accessing the board and sending out dragon induced smoke signals to the regulars so we can find the thread

Archived