NBA 2014-15: Playoff edition

Ramsay B.

Till June 6th.

I feel dirty.

Fuck Chris Paul.

Haha, it's a good look dude!

And Lebron hath awoken. Love when he's in attack mode.

Clippers up 9 at the half, Griffin going crazy. Anyone just see Shaq take a tumble on the halftime report?

I was afraid Lebron would be in full attack mode and he was. I didn't expect Cavs to drill every 3 they took.

I swear, a baby could sleep in that freakin shoe of his! :eek:

They were showing meme's of his fall this morning in Good Morning America. Some of them were really good like Shaq laying there with the famous Ali picture standing over him.

Inside the NBA is the best part of the playoffs so far.

Stuff with Shaq was hilarious yesterday but this made me fell of the couch, literally.

that's great. these guys have been going strong for like... what? fifteen years? ever since Tuesday n Thursday NBA on TNT, and they have always entertained. Only thing I've ever enjoyed watching more that was basketball related was Bill Simons livestreaming from his garage with Jalen and House and some other dudes during the first few days of March Madness some years ago.

Just saw that story and came here to post. Damn. I really thought the Wiz could have been a threat to Chicago if the Bulls got past Cleveland.

Sports are a vicious mistress. :crying:

Can't really express how much this blows. They were undefeated in the playoffs with John Wall in the lineup. Now they'll very likely lose 4 straight if he can't go. And at the moment the Wizards had never looked better....

So bitter right now.

Archived