[Book Spoilers] Yara Greyjoy's comeback?

Not giving any credit to IMDB.

I even think Yara wont make it this season and serve to introduce some form of Iron Born story arc in season 6 before be tied back, one way or another, to her Northern arc.

Not giving any credit to IMDB.

I even think Yara wont make it this season and serve to introduce some form of Iron Born story arc in season 6 before be tied back, one way or another, to her Northern arc.

Yeah I'm now convinced by this, BriPod are taking Mances/Spearwifes role while Asha will only appear in S6 when King Euron arrives on Pyke to give us a familiar face there :D

She might even appear this season if Balon dies, but in Pyke rather than in the North - they could mention Euron in this scene and after Balon dies, Asha sees a red & black warship coming that is called Silence estabilishing Euron as the next villain in the story after the Boltons are defeated this season.

Edit:

Yara is in, so we have a new contender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hRf8MmYmKI

Apparently Yara is confirmed in S5, let's hope she appears in the Iron Islands to witness Balon's death :D

Only way I see Yara appearing this season is in the last episode, like she and Balon did in 210, for a scene where she comes back to Pyke, either to discover Balon is dead, or moments after (or before) it... that could work.

And if they really want to throw a huge bone at us and establish their story arc for the next season, the sequence could end up with the Silence sails spotted on the horizon, and Yara mentionning her banished uncle returning.

I sort of hope that YarAsha doesn't turn up in Stannis's camp. If she arrives with news of Balon's death at this point then she will boost Mel in Stannis's opinion and that makes the sacrifice of Shireen more likely.

Well I hope they follow the books because the Asha-Theon reunion was one of my favorite moments in the books and a scene I can't wait to see.

I just don't know how they can do it with Balon still alive, and Asha having already gone on a trip to the North. They will probably come up with an explanation that doesn't make sense like they usually do (see Dany's marriage to Hizdahr).

Only way I see Yara appearing this season is in the last episode, like she and Balon did in 210, for a scene where she comes back to Pyke, either to discover Balon is dead, or moments after (or before) it... that could work.

I'm with you on this one. I think Brienne will take Yara's role as Stannis' capture this season, then Yara could show up in the North in season 6, hopefully after some sort of Ironborn storyline.

If Yara pops up this season, I would like it to be at Pyke like you say.

Ignore IMBD. It isn't official. It's kinda like Wikipedia.

IMDB is not like Wikipedia. It's much worse.

If you include false information in wikipedia, you'll be immediatelly asked to provide a reliable source. When you fail to do it, your contribution will be deleted withot delay.

In IMDB, anyone can provide false information with nearly no filters. Also, it's not verfiable because the sources are not included. Once is up there, it can take weeks after it's modified even if there are people complaing. In summary, it's a great source for movies or episodes that have already aired, but a very but one for upcoming ones.

Woldnt it be AWESOME if, by the time of season 6 George release Winds of Winter (he sayd that it will be released in 2015) and in if that book CONFIRM the Daario=Euron theory, and in the show they use the actor who plays Daario for the Euron Greyjoy plot in season 6?

Unless Victarion is yet to play a role in the TV series, I strongly suspect the chapter on house Greyjoy is done. Yara tried to safe Theon, he didn't want to come, she tried. The TV series doesn't seem fond of including characters unless they play a pivotal part and since TV likes being overly cliché at times, I strongly suspect Theon will die early to help Sansa escape. If Yara is featured, she may announce her intent to return home.

- OR -

Yara in some plot twist goes to Essos and takes Victarion's place. That'd be strange, but not stranger than Jaime and Bronn heading to Dorne.

Yeah I'm now convinced by this, BriPod are taking Mances/Spearwifes role while Asha will only appear in S6 when King Euron arrives on Pyke to give us a familiar face there

:P

The Spearwives die, and Mance is captured. This is AU. Who knows what will happen?

I'm pretty sure TV Brienne will kill TV Stannis.

So is stannis are Sansa,theon,brienne,pod and yarasha going to all be with stannis?? I can see them killing off podrick though.

And, Littlefinger is supposedly going to bring the Vale army north, which I'm guessing Sansa will turn against LF. When Jon's parentage is revealed, he may well have parts of the North, Vale, Riverlands, Iron Islands, and Stormlands on his side.

Archived