[Book Spoilers] Yara Greyjoy's comeback?

Yara in some plot twist goes to Essos and takes Victarion's place. That'd be strange, but not stranger than Jaime and Bronn heading to Dorne.

I think they are trying to get in and out of Essos as quick as possible. They already have the fleet and Barristan is dead so not battle. Although things look worse in the show with the city ready to turn on itself any day.

Remember all the LS rumours people believed because of IMDB. Until the episode airs there is no proof. I would have loved a Deepwood Motte scene, even quickly just for Stannis to rally the Northern Lords.

One thing that I have thought in regards to the Greyjoy plot is that Arya or Jaqan might be the man to kill Balon near the end of the season, thus setting up the Ironborn plot for next season.

I do admit I like the idea of sending Yara to Dany.

One thing that I have thought in regards to the Greyjoy plot is that Arya or Jaqan might be the man to kill Balon near the end of the season, thus setting up the Ironborn plot for next season.

I've heard this too and it makes a lot of sense. I mean, everyone has been complaining about Balon still being alive but it totally makes sense to put off his death until the FM are introduced more fully if that is indeed how it goes down.

I do admit I like the idea of sending Yara to Dany.

Arya killing Balon Greyjoy would be so satisfying!

:P

The Spearwives die, and Mance is captured. This is AU. Who knows what will happen?

I'm pretty sure TV Brienne will kill TV Stannis.

We know for a fact from carrie van houten's own mouth that she has scenes with Gwendoline Chrisitie this season, so yeah, there's no spearwives happening, and Stannis will most likely get killed. There would be no other reason to burn Shireen.

He never said such thing.

He said he would go to some of the cons he pulled out of if he finished Winds before they happened. However with GRRM's track record on knowing how soon a book would be finished it's the most unreliable evidence ever.

Less than 3 days to go before we find out if IMDB is right or not. If Yara does not show up in this episode, I am 99% certain she will not show up in Episode 8 either.

I cannot say with 100% certainty for episode 9 and 10 for several reasons and I'll list them.

The Greyjoys have been ignored for so long (remember the leeches in Season 3), I think viewers will start losing patience with the show if there is nothing this season.

There are rumors all over the Internet from semi-reliable sources that Yara will show up and maybe even a certain character that must not be named.

From the direction this Season has been going, it seems they are building up to very big things for episodes 9 and 10. The books also left on 2 big cliffhangers. With that in mind, anything could happen. Even Yara appearing.

Of course there is still a good chance, Yara will NOT show up this season. But due to the reasons stated above, we cannot say NO with absolute certainty.

We know for a fact from carrie van houten's own mouth that she has scenes with Gwendoline Chrisitie this season, so yeah, there's no spearwives happening, and Stannis will most likely get killed. There would be no other reason to burn Shireen.

This sounds like the most stupid plot twist yet, so I'm almost positive it's the way they'll go.

Less than 3 days to go before we find out if IMDB is right or not. If Yara does not show up in this episode, I am 99% certain she will not show up in Episode 8 either.

I cannot say with 100% certainty for episode 9 and 10 for several reasons and I'll list them.

The Greyjoys have been ignored for so long (remember the leeches in Season 3), I think viewers will start losing patience with the show if there is nothing this season.

There are rumors all over the Internet from semi-reliable sources that Yara will show up and maybe even a certain character that must not be named.

From the direction this Season has been going, it seems they are building up to very big things for episodes 9 and 10. The books also left on 2 big cliffhangers. With that in mind, anything could happen. Even Yara appearing.

Of course there is still a good chance, Yara will NOT show up this season. But due to the reasons stated above, we cannot say NO with absolute certainty.

Balon is also listed as appearing in Episode 10...

Well, Yara and the Greyjoys can't just up and vanish from the story all together. There's gotta be an end to them. It can't just be "my brother's dead" and that's it. Maybe we'll see her in Stannis' camp? I mean, it's never said she returned to the Iron Islands. Maybe she's still in the North raiding, and some Baratheon troops catch her unawares and bring her to Stannis.

Only way I see Yara appearing this season is in the last episode, like she and Balon did in 210, for a scene where she comes back to Pyke, either to discover Balon is dead, or moments after (or before) it... that could work.

And if they really want to throw a huge bone at us and establish their story arc for the next season, the sequence could end up with the Silence sails spotted on the horizon, and Yara mentionning her banished uncle returning.

Please make this happen D&D!

I'm certainly hoping Yara DOESN'T end up in Stannis' camp but in the Iron Islands instead. That would almost certainly confirm a Greyjoy storyline next season (Or a Euron storyline atleast), especially since Oldtown seems to happen aswell.

According to Imbd, Gemma Whelan is credited in this episode, as long as in episode 9 and 10.

I think this might be true, with her been captured by Stannis in this episode, and then having her arc with Theon after he escapes with Sansa from WF. Thoughts?

This is the same IMBd that keeps listing Cat's actress as "Hooded woman" and "Lady Stoneheart" and keeps listing Benjen's actor as coming back in season finales? These are fan driven entities and prone to teasers and trolls.

Ignore IMBD. It isn't official. It's kinda like Wikipedia.

According to IMBD Sophie Turner isn't in episode 6, but we know she is one of the main characters in episode 6.

But IMDB does list Sophie in episode 6. Anyway she was in the preview.

Doesn't seem to list Emilia Clarke who will be in episode 6.

I think there may be some last min. editing going on and IMDB is trailing.

By the by Tom Wlaschiha was listed on IMDB but kept under wraps until the red carpet premiere of season 5.

I think Yara will show up this season, but after thinking about the various ways she could play a role, I have no idea what I'd like most.

Nice theory, it would be fun, even if the travel times are improbable (well not by show standards I guess). :thumbsup:

she will be Stannis prisoner.

Remember the trailer "thisis the time and i will risk everything".

trapped in the blizzard, stannis has lost many southron soldiers. he will probably decide to take Deepwood Motte in order to rally the others norther lords and add up men to his squad.

Also remember that a video/pic of stannis in a wood , with blood all over his face has leaked. This is likely to happen at Deepwood Motte...

Archived