[Book Spoilers] Yara Greyjoy's comeback?

GRRM didn't say 2015, he said he was trying to get it done before Season 6.

Sansa has no reason to turn against LF. She needs him, and his army now more than ever.

Grant it, I can see her being REALLY mad at LF and doing something she will regret. Turning on LF early is bad, but it's the kind of move that adds drama to the series-- and let's be honest.

Sansa is many things--- a clever strategist isn't one of them.

she will be Stannis prisoner.

Remember the trailer "thisis the time and i will risk everything".

trapped in the blizzard, stannis has lost many southron soldiers. he will probably decide to take Deepwood Motte in order to rally the others norther lords and add up men to his squad.

Also remember that a video/pic of stannis in a wood , with blood all over his face has leaked. This is likely to happen at Deepwood Motte...

There's also a picture of Ramsay bloodied in front of Stannis' tents...I doubt Deepwood is on the show. If there's no need for them to introduce Northern lords into the Winterfell storyline...there's no need for them to introduce them at all honestly.

Woldnt it be AWESOME if, by the time of season 6 George release Winds of Winter (he sayd that it will be released in 2015) and in if that book CONFIRM the Daario=Euron theory, and in the show they use the actor who plays Daario for the Euron Greyjoy plot in season 6?

Ahhh. The teleporting Euron/Daario theory! I think you are on to something. The TV show Lost had an island and it changed locations. The TV show Game of Thrones have the Iron Islands...maybe they change locations as well! Someone tie up Jon Locke, before he types in the magic lotto numbers!

Ahhh. The teleporting Euron/Daario theory! I think you are on to something. The TV show Lost had an island and it changed locations. The TV show Game of Thrones have the Iron Islands...maybe they change locations as well! Someone tie up Jon Locke, before he types in the magic lotto numbers!

Actually, I wouldnt put it past D&D using that in the show.

I really hope the show includes the Kingsmoot and Greyjoys at some point.

Anyone else think Selyse burns Shireen and Stannis makes Lightbringer by killing Selyse. Or is that just wishful thinking on my part? The Selyse death, not the Shireen one.

Stannis didn't even point out that Balon is still alive when Mel bragged about killing Robb and Joffrey...

Totally thought that this was gonna be addressed when she brought it up. Maybe the Iron Islands plot may come into play next season then?

Woldnt it be AWESOME if, by the time of season 6 George release Winds of Winter (he sayd that it will be released in 2015) and in if that book CONFIRM the Daario=Euron theory, and in the show they use the actor who plays Daario for the Euron Greyjoy plot in season 6?

That would require that theory to be correct and its very unlikely that it is.

It appears D&D will cover the Greyjoys next season if the casting rumors are to be believed. I don't think Victarion or Damphair will be in it though. I still don't understand why they couldn't have treated Yara/Asha's storyline this season. The Theon and Yara/Asha reunion was a very important piece of Theon's redemption. Then again, I don't think the writers don't seem to care much about Theon's redemption.

It appears D&D will cover the Greyjoys next season if the casting rumors are to be believed. I don't think Victarion or Damphair will be in it though. I still don't understand why they couldn't have treated Yara/Asha's storyline this season. The Theon and Yara/Asha reunion was a very important piece of Theon's redemption. Then again, I don't think the writers don't seem to care much about Theon's redemption.

Well, they already kind of ruined that by having her go off to save him and then decide to leave him there with his torturer, so the poignancy of any reunion is no longer what it would have been.

Archived