Jorah's Fate

Will he get out of his new curse, or sacrifice himself before he succumbs? So how long does he have then? I saw him in the trailer guarding Dany in the pit...

He'll survive this season for sure. IMO.

As far as how long Jorah will last... Connington isn't dead in the books yet. I just don't see Jorah getting a happy ending in the books, so I don't think this drastically changes how long he might live.

Will he get out of his new curse, or sacrifice himself before he succumbs? So how long does he have then? I saw him in the trailer guarding Dany in the pit...

Well both the show and books indicate it can kill quickly or it can take years. A character in the book mentioned it taking years, and Stannis last week talked about how it can take you slow. So it depends...

Jorah's plot armor suggests he has more then enough time to get to Meeren, but I think there is definiely a question mark on if he survives the season.

Well both the show and books indicate it can kill quickly or it can take years. A character in the book mentioned it taking years, and Stannis last week talked about how it can take you slow. So it depends...

Jorah's plot armor suggests he has more then enough time to get to Meeren, but I think there is definiely a question mark on if he survives the season.

I think he'll for sure last until next season. *If* Dany goes to Westeros in season 6, Jorah will take the Connington role and introduce greyscale to Westeros. But I think he is VERY likely to perish next season - it all depends on how long Connington lives in TWOW.

Victarion got his whole arm firemagic'ed, so I'm not giving up on show-Jorah yet.

Maybe that female-Moqorro Lady from Volantis, the one Tyrion and Varys saw, will meet up with them again and heal him...

I think Jorah will take the greyscale to slavers bay - he will be the reason that Dany finally fucking evacuates Essos and gets her ass to Westeros, because the Empire she couldn't control will become full of stonemen anyway.

Or, Jorah will become Jon Con and take the greyscale to Westeros.

I don't see him going anytime soon. TV shows like to leave stuff like this hanging for well past our patience with it. I see the typical episode nine climax leaving the men, Jorah, Daario, Tyrion, Grey Worm, and Varys standing mouths agape as Dany flys off on Drogon.

Although I like Jorah or Daario to get poisoned and reveal Hizdahr's sudden but inevitable betrayal.

Once the Stonemen appeared I knew what was up. I just didn't think they'd reveal his greyscale so soon. :( Jorah y u do dis?

Speaking of Varys, where the hell is he?

On this way back to Westeros. Might make a stop or two to pick up a crossbow and some lil' daggers on the way.

I lean more toward Jorah taking Conningtons place and taking Dany/Young Griff to Westeros(along with grey scale) now that Tyrion is likely meeting her at the same time.

Wouldn't it be just like GRRM to have grey scale wipe out Westeros just before the whitewalkers finally invade. They finally move their slow asses south and everyone is essentially walking dead anyway!

Once the Stonemen appeared I knew what was up. I just didn't think they'd reveal his greyscale so soon. :( Jorah y u do dis?

On this way back to Westeros. Might make a stop or two to pick up a crossbow and some lil' daggers on the way.

Does the Kevan scene makes sense without Aegon though? I guess he could just give his speech about Dany. :dunno:

Victarion got his whole arm firemagic'ed, so I'm not giving up on show-Jorah yet.

Maybe that female-Moqorro Lady from Volantis, the one Tyrion and Varys saw, will meet up with them again and heal him...

i like this idea.

personally i think jorah will take the place of the ?dying girl on the dying horse? that arrives in mereen before they start flinging all the disease ridden bodies over the walls. i felt a sickness would decimate a large part of her army in the books, maybe greyscale will do that from within when jorah/if jorah gets back there

Jorah will definitely survive this season. Should be interesting to see how they handle his fate next season. Will he stay put in Essos or will he be the one bringing the disease to Westeros? I'm leaning towards the latter though I'm not certain Dany will come along.

Archived