the possiblity of the Harry lloyd cameo this episode

Yes! I've always imagined how great that would be if they do it. It could be possible that they have done it as Harry has kind of reconnected with his GoT co-stars, especially with that Supreme Tweeter short film he had going.

I'd love to see many people come back for post-death cameos. Charles Dance and Jack Gleeson appearing to Cersei as visions during the walk of shame would also be cool, but I doubt it will happen, and I'm still waiting for Sean Bean to come back as Ned one more time as a Bran vision in S6 possibly.

I know Viserys by the time the show was made was nuts and vicious and cruel but Dany's reflections on him when they were really young were kind of sympathetic. Viserys had a huge amount of pressure on him when they were children trying to stay alive and fed. Viserys got cruel and viscious later in life out of desperation and frustration. He turned that way out o circumstances as it seems. Dany may do the same with her own circumstances too. Who knows?

Yeah, Viserys is one of the most tragic characters under a certain light.

It would be nice to have Dany remember him fondly and to give Harry Lloyd a chance to get back in character but to portray him more sympathetically.

I know Viserys by the time the show was made was nuts and vicious and cruel but Dany's reflections on him when they were really young were kind of sympathetic. Viserys had a huge amount of pressure on him when they were children trying to stay alive and fed. Viserys got cruel and viscious later in life out of desperation and frustration. He turned that way out o circumstances as it seems. Dany may do the same with her own circumstances too. Who knows?

But thats exactly what is different from Viserys and dany and so has been said many times in the books

dany knows and understands people and what is behind a person's smile more than viserys did

while viserys turned because of circumstances dany did not

viserys or other kings like EGG lacked one thing that dany has dragons ...she will make use of it and stay the same dany

But thats exactly what is different from Viserys and dany and so has been said many times in the books

dany knows and understands people and what is behind a person's smile more than viserys did

while viserys turned because of circumstances dany did not

viserys or other kings like EGG lacked one thing that dany has dragons ...she will make use of it and stay the same dany

Dany's character is still ongoing. Her character could embrace fire and blood, thus turning Dark. Her destiny is unknown, open ended. His is done.

Dany's character is still ongoing. Her character could embrace fire and blood, thus turning Dark. Her destiny is unknown, open ended. His is done.

i know many have this thing with her character that she will turn out to be dark and ultimate villain but i am sorry to say that is complete misunderstanding of character in my own

we have known her now for five books ...she has undergone most of the character devlopment in these five books ...

after all her struggles she still keeps her mind she admits her mistakes ...one of the few things she always do is question herself ...she stills care for her people

she is not suddenly going to turn out to be all fire and blood and completely become a different character of what she is ..yes she will now be more harsh and ruthless to her enemies that will not going to change her complete 180 degree

i know many have this thing with her character that she will turn out to be dark and ultimate villain but i am sorry to say that is complete misunderstanding of character in my own

we have known her now for five books ...she has undergone most of the character devlopment in these five books ...

after all her struggles she still keeps her mind she admits her mistakes ...one of the few things she always do is question herself ...she stills care for her people

she is not suddenly going to turn out to be all fire and blood and completely become a different character of what she is ..yes she will now be more harsh and ruthless to her enemies that will not going to change her complete 180 degree

I think the potential for her to go either way is there. She still wants to kill the Starks and is still ignorant of what her father did to start the rebelliion. Ser Barristan started talking about it but stopped way short of speaking about the facts that involve the executions of Lord Rickard and Brandon Stark, then calling for Robert and Ned's heads. Let Dany know all of the truths, then see what she does. Also, Tyrion is a messed up creature. He could influence her either way too. Daario is violent and will only advocate violence. I guess she goes dark.

Her character has embraced fire and blood, and it's a good thing. Dark, yes, but it's what she was made to be. There's a reason her epiphany is the climax of ADwD:

"I was tired, Jorah. I was weary of war. I wanted to rest, to laugh, to plant trees and see them grow. I am only a young girl."

No. You are the blood of the dragon. The whispering was growing fainter, as if Ser Jorah were falling farther behind. Dragons plant no trees. Remember that. Remember who you are, what you were made to be. Remember your words.

"Fire and Blood," Daenerys told the swaying grass.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the potential for her to go either way is there. She still wants to kill the Starks and is still ignorant of what her father did to start the rebelliion. Ser Barristan started talking about it but stopped way short of speaking about the facts that involve the executions of Lord Rickard and Brandon Stark, then calling for Robert and Ned's heads. Let Dany know all of the truths, then see what she does. Also, Tyrion is a messed up creature. He could influence her either way too. Daario is violent and will only advocate violence. I guess she goes dark.

I wonder if Tyrion ( history buff ) will tell her, or Jorah, a Northerner who actually knows the history because he lived it.

Archived