What is intriguing and useful about education?

Tessarion Theresa

I have always found fedoras to be intriguing but not especially useful. Spatulas are useful, but not particularly intriguing.

My dog is often intriguing, but not useful, as are the rabbits that hang around my house.

The Weather Channel is useful, but definitely not intruiging, whereas Ryan Seacrest is neither intriguing nor useful.

Sorry. I would rather play this game than discuss education.

This title sounds like Norm MacDonald impression of Larry King. Which is both useful and intriguing, and perhaps even educational.

Muhahahaha. Yes, it certainly does. Now I can hear Norm MacDonald reading this thread and it's awesome.

We had a violent thunderstorm come through in the wee hours this a.m., and it was both intriguing and useful. My latest Buck Owens album is intriguing, but not very useful, and the twine I used yesterday is useful, but not intriguing.

I watched Hot Fuzz yesterday for the 85th time and it was neither intriguing nor useful, but it was stellar, so there is that.

Muhahahaha. Yes, it certainly does. Now I can hear Norm MacDonald reading this thread and it's awesome.

We had a violent thunderstorm come through in the wee hours this a.m., and it was both intriguing and useful. My latest Buck Owens album is intriguing, but not very useful, and the twine I used yesterday is useful, but not intriguing.

I watched Hot Fuzz yesterday for the 85th time and it was neither intriguing nor useful, but it was stellar, so there is that.

Hot Fuzz basically outlines my time at college studying policing, in the depths of Cornwall, where swans blow up houses and people fall on their own shears.

The fact that we can learn. Epistomology is some cool stuff. :)

Nice to see an earnest.and positive response! It evokes an HG Wells or Orson Welles or Oil Wells quote that comes to mind: every time I see an adult on a bicycle,.I don't despair future of gumakind. Or humankind.,

Come to think of it, its probably NOT Oil Wells.

Eta: can the board just mail.me a keyboard.mountable breathalyzer that rerouted me.to the drunk and posting from phone thread? Probably well spent funds.all things considered.

Eta: can the board just mail.me keyboard.mountable breathalyzer that rerouted me.to the drunk and posting from phone thread? Probably well spent funds.all things considered.

Proper use of punctuation; useful. Improper use of punctuation! Intriguing:

I'm closing this thread because it's meandering due to the non-specific opening post. Tessarion Theresa, can you postt another thread with a more specific question or questions? (I'm sure there are many here, including me, who would be happy to talk about education.)

Archived