Episode 10 is titled Mother's Mercy. What can we guess from that?

Solid Snake

the show and plotlines will have to do in some way with mothers and mothers to be. Walda Frey Bolton (pregnant), Dany (mother of dragons), Cersei, Lyanna (deceased and suspected mother of Jon by Rheagar), Elia of Dorne (deceased - mother of Aegon (deceased or not?), Sansa (preg or not preg) and maybe, maybe Lady Stoneheart who in the books was driven as a reanimated mother to secure her daughters as they were the only children she believed left alive at the time of her murder at the Red Wedding or Sansa being killed and becoming Lady Stoneheart being driven to find her brothers.

I know it doesn't really prove anything one way or the other but Michelle Fairley is filming a show in Ireland during the summer. I couldn't find news of her casting in english but she will be in a show called Rebellion that is directed by a Finnish guy so I spotted the news in a Finnish newssite.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/0521/702790-gleeson-murphy-for-new-rte-drama-rebellion/

http://www.hs.fi/kulttuuri/a1433385384392

The second site is Finnish, no point in translating the whole thing, basically just tells that Louhimies will be directing this show and that Fairley has been casted. It says she will have a major role and the show is being filmed from next week to august. Sure this doesn't mean that she couldn't also be shooting for Thrones later on but it does show that she is looking for other work as well atleast. Figured that this would be a pretty hard to find piece of news so decided to share it with you guys.

Rather hard to imagine how Stoneheart would turn up. Like where and with who?

I've said it in a few other topics: the only way I see LSH is if they apply that story into Sansa. Like she ends up dying soon and is resurrected and really really seeks some gruesome revenge

Ugh, I had completely gotten rid of any and all hopes of an LSH appearance on the show until people started the hype train up again. If she doesn't show up in the finale I'm going to feel so let down again. :devil:

Bringing LSH back after more than two seasons and no prior explanation would just be embarrassing for the writers. Unless we get ten minutes worth of screen-time devoted to explaining it (which I HIGHLY doubt seeing as this is a packed season finale already), it would be lame and completely unbelievable. As far as show-watchers know, her body has been decomposing somewhere for over a year.

Dany & her dragons.

Dany & Jorah & Tyrion

Dany becoming fertile again? (getting her period after her flight with drogon).

Cersei's walk of shame.

Selyse burning Shireen.

Arya killing someone as a faceless man.

Female Wildling Chief (Val?)

lol wtf

Bringing LSH back after more than two seasons and no prior explanation would just be embarrassing for the writers. Unless we get ten minutes worth of screen-time devoted to explaining it (which I HIGHLY doubt seeing as this is a packed season finale already), it would be lame and completely unbelievable. As far as show-watchers know, her body has been decomposing somewhere for over a year.

Not that I truly believe she'll be in the show, but we've already got prior explanations back in season 3 with Thoros of Myr and Beric. Of course, they could have a dialogue scene next season with whatever character and explain how they found her. If we see her it will be more of a tease that's explained later.

I seriously doubt LSH will show up. Only place for her to do so would be with Brienne and Pod, which would make sense but to me it is a long shot.

Final episode HAS to have: 1. Cersie's conclusion; 2. Margery's/Loras' conclusion; 3. Arya's conclusion; 4. Jon Snow's conclusion; 5. Sansa's conclusion; 6. Stannis' conclusion; 7. Mereen/Dany's conclusion; 8. Brienne's/Pod's conclusion; 9. Jaime/Bronn's conclusion; 10. Vary's conclusion (which will be the final scene) as it is in Book 5.

How the living hell are they fitting all of that into one 50-minute episode? I guess LSH would fit best into Brienne and Pod's conclusion. But each scene is going to have to be amazingly short and chopped to bits.

I seriously doubt LSH will show up. Only place for her to do so would be with Brienne and Pod, which would make sense but to me it is a long shot.

Final episode HAS to have: 1. Cersie's conclusion; 2. Margery's/Loras' conclusion; 3. Arya's conclusion; 4. Jon Snow's conclusion; 5. Sansa's conclusion; 6. Stannis' conclusion; 7. Mereen/Dany's conclusion; 8. Brienne's/Pod's conclusion; 9. Jaime/Bronn's conclusion; 10. Vary's conclusion (which will be the final scene) as it is in Book 5.

How the living hell are they fitting all of that into one 50-minute episode? I guess LSH would fit best into Brienne and Pod's conclusion. But each scene is going to have to be amazingly short and chopped to bits.

in term of the show "having to" have things from the list above.

1 yes

2 no

3 yes

4 probably

5 no

6 sort of

7 i doubt it they will do something but nothing conclusive.

8 no

9 god i hope so

no LSH

Archived