Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Poll] How would you rate episode 508?

How would you rate episode 508?  

996 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

That was absolutely incredible. I was shaking. Dark, chilling, terrifying even. Bravo, one of the best scenes in the entire series so far.

Edited by Maelys I Blackfyre

This was the single most impressive episode of TV I ever saw. (maybe not counting TWotW)

And I hate the show.

The battle just kept going on and on

10/10 easily

Edited by IPSidorov

A 10 all the way!

Where to start:

Tyrion and Dany comparing fathers.

Jorah still needing to fight for his love.

White Frikkin' Walkers for goodness sake!

I need to watch several more times to savor all the gems.

10/10

Easily. Hardhome was incredible. Legitimately my favorite battle in the series so far. The Dany and Tyrion scenes were also incredible, that's stuff I've wanted to see/read for years. Arya was also great.

Everything else (which is what, ~5 minutes? at most?) was less great. But I so don't care.

9/10- the short Cersei scenes (minus the one with Qyburn) were really cliche I felt. Hardhome however totally outshone the Battle for the Wall last season.

Last week was an 8.5, so I rounded up to 9. This week was 9.5, but not a 10 so I had to vote 9 again. That was fucking intense. Hardhome was a great change from book to show. We saw just how fucked Westeros is today.

10/10. They had to have spent A LOT of money on that episode and it was worth every penny. LONGCLAW!!!

Well it's a ten from me. I liked all the bits in the beginning all though after seeing the ending they seem pointless.. But I mean I liked the dynamics between Dany and Tyrion, I liked that Arya is developing and Lena pulled off Cersei's miserableness well again. Very good stuff all that but of course Hardhome was amazing, just so amazing.. I had great expectations but I gotta say, that was better than I expected, that was intense. Wow.

10/10. They had to have spent A LOT of money on that episode and it was worth every penny. LONGCLAW!!!

Valyrian steel is somewhat related to Dragonglass? Makes sense for that to workout, dragons being from Valyria after all.

That was absolutely incredible. I was shaking. Dark, chilling, terrifying even. Bravo, one of the best scenes in the entire series so far.

I agree. Wow!

I thought Tyrion and Dany were great, but then... Hardhome.

Valyrian steel is somewhat related to Dragonglass? Makes sense for that to workout, dragons being from Valyria after all.

I agree. Wow!

I thought Tyrion and Dany were great, but then... Hardhome.