(Book Spoilers) Positive Nitpicking thread...

sj4iy

I'm really grateful there weren't any more scenes of sexual violence. That shouldn't really have to be a "positive nitpick" though.

Hardhome - all of it. Not sure why people are complaining about the skeletons - how else are they supposed to act and look??

Well they could look like... actual people, for a start? Like when the Night's King raises the ones who died at the end - they still looked the same. That's what was so terrifying about them in the books IMO.

Wun Wun!

How they showed the how the skeletons were the older Wights while newer made Wights was normal People.

I love when characters talk about the past, so Tyrion and Dany was great!

The Silence at the Gate at hardhome was really terifying.

And of course, The last "mines bigger than Yours" moment With the Nights King and Jon whisch really makes a fan remember the real threat.

Also: "the work continues" by Quburn got me really pumped for Robert Strong.

Great episode, In my oppinion the best of the show ever and i really hope the show is gonna continue like this rather than the first episodes this season.

I'm really grateful there weren't any more scenes of sexual violence. That shouldn't really have to be a "positive nitpick" though.

Well they could look like... actual people, for a start? Like when the Night's King raises the ones who died at the end - they still looked the same. That's what was so terrifying about them in the books IMO.

I think they try corect the misstep of having them look like that from last season and make the older Wights like that while newer made Wights are still real People. But thats maybe just hopefull thinking from my part.

Such an awesome episode. My favorite parts were the very end, especially how there was no music for the first thirty seconds of the credits, and then the haunting music came in. Perfectly captured it. Also loved how the Night King stared down Jon.

Did anyone notice how the White Walker that Jon killed looked just as surprised as Jon when Longclaw worked? First emotion they have shown, makes me think that they are intentionally playing the mind games.

Everything was great about this episode but I LOVED that wildling woman. :(

Obviously the whole Hardhome section was SPECTACULAR.

Theon finally confessing that Bran and Rickon are alive!!!!

''WUN WUN!!!! TO THE SEA!!!!!''

Yay Wun Wun !!!!!!!!!

Such an awesome episode. My favorite parts were the very end, especially how there was no music for the first thirty seconds of the credits, and then the haunting music came in. Perfectly captured it. Also loved how the Night King stared down Jon.

Did anyone notice how the White Walker that Jon killed looked just as surprised as Jon when Longclaw worked? First emotion they have shown, makes me think that they are intentionally playing the mind games.

I can't believe i forgot the absence of Music. I was literally staring at the screen hoping for some music, but it never came, establshing the hopelessness of the situation.

Hear of torrents?

The whole rest of world download.

Hm you seem you aren't a stannis fan after all haha :P

Everything was great about this episode but I LOVED that wildling woman. :(

Fuck yeah me too!

Archived