the other dragons

I think it will be Tyrion and Messandei, she will be bonded with Tyrion now as he saved her life. Also tyrion will now have a friend in greyworm as he saved Messandei.

I think Tyrion will bond with one of the two remaining Dragons.

Then they will fly up to the wall ,,pick Jon up and all live happily ever after.

or maybe NOT.....

I think it will be Tyrion and Messandei, she will be bonded with Tyrion now as he saved her life. Also tyrion will now have a friend in greyworm as he saved Messandei.

I think Tyrion will bond with one of the two remaining Dragons.

Then they will fly up to the wall ,,pick Jon up and all live happily ever after.

or maybe NOT.....

i was thinking tyrion too....but how ?? Do like your scenario though

Here's another theory...

A group of Brazen Beasts go to kill the dragons while their cronies are trying to kill Dany and Co. in the Pit. All they succeed in doing is releasing them and getting toasted in the process....the two dragons proceed to burn Mereen. (basically like they did when Quentin turned them loose in the books)

I think it is too early for anyone to bond with another dragon...that will come next season.

Here's another theory...

A group of Brazen Beasts go to kill the dragons while their cronies are trying to kill Dany and Co. in the Pit. All they succeed in doing is releasing them and getting toasted in the process....the two dragons proceed to burn Mereen. (basically like they did when Quentin turned them loose in the books)

I think it is too early for anyone to bond with another dragon...that will come next

Nope..don't think it would just be a random Brazen Beast..its too Dramatic a scene for it not be someone we love and care about..the chance they might get burned doing it etc...

But don't we care about the dragons themselves??

What if an anti-Daenerys mob wants to kill the dragons like in the story, they have to fight for their lives and Tyrion frees them in order to save them?

And off they are......

I mean they could allow the mob to succeed like in the book and it saves CGI money.......

Tyrion is able to bond with a Dragon because his mother had a bit of a fling with a Targaryen, Not really a Lannister afterall.

I think Camp Dany will have a what do we do now moment ???

and Tyrion will suggest " lets go free some dragons"

hope so

i still believe that if there is going to be freeing of dragons ..it will be due to the Sonsof harpies whose next target will be killing the dragons after what Drogon did the other day

they enter to kill only to be burned and set them free and they goes to dany and Drogon

and if there is no attack by them then the Dragons will stay there ..No jorah tyrion or Darrio will go to release them

Last season finale we had only rhaegal and viserion with No Drogon ...this season we may have only Drogon with No Rhaegal or Viserian

i still believe that if there is going to be freeing of dragons ..it will be due to the Sonsof harpies whose next target will be killing the dragons after what Drogon did the other day

they enter to kill only to be burned and set them free and they goes to dany and Drogon

and if there is no attack by them then the Dragons will stay there ..No jorah tyrion or Darrio will go to release them

Last season finale we had only rhaegal and viserion with No Drogon ...this season we may have only Drogon with No Rhaegal or Viserian

Yes, this....I got my Mereneese mixed up. Harpies yes, Beasts no.

Archived