Rant and Rave without Repercussion 2 [Book Spoilers]

Gargarax

I agree, extreme has to mean some violence, so maybe they kill Bronn and cut off Myrcella's ear?

I'm trying to think, what do we have for the finale?

For the Potatoes.

Walk of Shame.

Kill Trant.

Drogo and the Dothraki.

Sansa Bolton and evil Stannis.

Anything else? There isn't much time for a big Dorne reveal, but then the show has sucked at timing all year.

Definitely, but there will be something happening in Dorne too. The episose, it seems, is 61 mins long. But that doesn't seem like enough time to cover/deal with everything they have to address. Also, are we getting anything with Yarasha & Balon? Gods, it will be messy.

If they kill Myrcella then what in the hell are they going to do w/Dorne for 2 more years and why send Tryst to KL?

I'm just spitballing, and I can't say that I expect them to make sense. I suppose they could go with the idea of just harming Myrcella somehow, someone does. Or.........maybe, Romeo and Juliet will run away together. I'm just trying to figure out what D&D will try and SHOCK and AWE and EWW us with this time.

LOL, fixed one of them for ya. Wink, wink.

How about any death dealings from Marxist Varys?? Maybe that? I'm trying to think if we are forgetting anything else.

LOL. Oh yeah, for sure, because it will be totally stupid and senseless, Varys will pop up and kill someone with some for the peeps totes rant.

LOL, fixed one of them for ya. Wink, wink.

How about any death dealings from Marxist Varys?? Maybe that? I'm trying to think if we are forgetting anything else.

Good call - I think Varys will pop out of the woodworks (literally) as well.

Do we know if Balon is or out? How are they going to fit that in?

I can't see how. Think about what's in:

• Something "extreme" with the Sand Snakes

Dany is surrounded by strangers

Meereen/the other dragons being released?

Trant's murder

All of Winterhell concluding (Sansa/Ramsay's "relationship" evolves, Brienne does some shit, Stannis marches, "like the most ambiguous ending ever")

Cersei's walk

Ides of Olly

Varys??

Did I forget anything? Anyone want to try and do a minute-to-minute breakdown of this?

Agreed. Princess Toadstoolla may just have a shiny silk pink toetag by the end of this week's episode

I do, more and more, feel like one of them might be going, soon. I could be wrong, maybe they will stick with the maiming of Myrc, and kill Tommen. I just think they like the Cersei and Tyrell nonsense too much to give that up. But, let's face it........killing Tommen instead would fulfill their SHOCKING m.o. :dunno:

I could even see the youngin's running for it......and that is what sets Jaime to the Riverlands, and what makes him look, again, so incompetent? Honestly, I'm all for letting my silly speccing on this go, LOL, but it IS saying a lot that I am sure, somehow, Jaime and Bronn and even the Fakes will not be able to handle what happens......while Ramsay and The Magnificent Twenty have probably already won the war up North. :devil:

The season is so illogical to me, my God what a pathetic thing.

We have Daenerys abandoning her children with Drogon, Stannis burning his daughter, Sansa married to Ramsay, Margery fucked by Tommen (9 years old), Littlefinger wanting WF too, Jamie in Dorne instead in Riverun..

Too many changes, important changes...I abandon the serie, I don't like it anymore.

LOL. Oh yeah, for sure, because it will be totally stupid and senseless, Varys will pop up and kill someone with some for the peeps totes rant.

Exactly, and this time and for this scenario.......Varys will be extolling the virtues of St Tyrion and how, even Dany and Drogon will bow down before his wisdom and kindness, and save the Soviet Union.

The season is so illogical to me, my God what a pathetic thing.

We have Daenerys abandoning her children with Drogon, Stannis burning his daughter, Sansa married to Ramsay, Margery fucked by Tommen (9 years old), Littlefinger wanting WF too, Jamie in Dorne instead in Riverun..

Too many changes, important changes...I abandon the serie, I don't like it anymore.

I do, more and more, feel like one of them might be going, soon. I could be wrong, maybe they will stick with the maiming of Myrc, and kill Tommen. I just think they like the Cersei and Tyrell nonsense too much to give that up. But, let's face it........killing Tommen instead would fulfill their SHOCKING m.o. :dunno:

I could even see the youngin's running for it......and that is what sets Jaime to the Riverlands, and what makes him look, again, so incompetent? Honestly, I'm all for letting my silly speccing on this go, LOL, but it IS saying a lot that I am sure, somehow, Jaime and Bronn and even the Fakes will not be able to handle what happens......while Ramsay and The Magnificent Twenty have probably already won the war up North. :devil:

Wow that was impressive!

Jesus what a mess.

Who is going to free the dragons?

It might be too early to kill one of the Lannisters, because if they kill Tommen, then Myrcella would be queen automatically, right? and that displaces the Tyrells and puts Dorne in de facto control, I think that moves things up too fast.

Every plot line is going to have like 5 minutes?

I read a review where the author derisively referred to Stannis as "a commander who relies on sorcery to win battles." That's right:

"I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?"

Now we know that if Stannis wins the Battle of Ice it will be due to blood magic -- he could never be a match for Ram(bo)sey otherwise.

Archived