So I think we might have an unexpected death.... (book spoilers)

Daenerys + Hizdar wedding is the third one. It seems to have happened during S5 before Daznak's pit, just off screen (I assume the scene was filmed but didn't make the cut).

Or could it be... Sansa + Stannis wedding after Stannis takes Winterfell and burns Selyse??!! A good way to unify the North under Stannis and for him to start working on a new heir

Daenerys + Hizdar wedding is the third one. It seems to have happened during S5 before Daznak's pit, just off screen (I assume the scene was filmed but didn't make the cut).

Or could it be... Sansa + Stannis wedding after Stannis takes Winterfell and burns Selyse??!! A good way to unify the North under Stannis and for him to start working on a new heir

What if LF shows up?

LF showing up would be next season, there is simply no time in a normal size episode to fit HIM in. Sansa escapes runs into Stannis, don't forget Brienne. That's her storyline for this season. If LF manages to make it with his "army" to the north, it would be next season. (And I suppose its too much to hope that Sansa blames him too and not "out of sight out of mind" thing that D&D like to do).

I suspect an unexpected death can be either: a) Bronn, b) Tommen, c) Ramsey (would be left unclear if he actually died), d) Stannis (doubt) e) Brienne (doubt)

Otherwise all other deaths would be expected: Arya's targets (both), hopefully Varys victims (Kevin, Pycelle), FTW

There will be an unexpected death (unexpected, as not in the books whatsoever), leaked stills of the episode confirm at least one.

Selyse dies by hanging, whether suicide or execution, I do not know.

And

There will be an unexpected death (unexpected, as not in the books whatsoever), leaked stills of the episode confirm at least one.

Selyse dies by hanging, whether suicide or execution, I do not know.

And we all know that if a major character, such as Stannis or Myrcella, died next episode they would 100% have posted that photo rather than Selyse.

I think Bronn is a goner simply because of the 'Dornishman's Wife' song...chances are, he'll get his 'taste' just before it happens.

Selyse may be gone as well...(suicide) if she lives, she may have different feelings about her Lord of Light and Mel.

Sam and Gilly are headed south and Oldtown and Randyl are in their futures.

I figured that the 3rd wedding was Dany and the Lorax and the actual ceremony was cut in favor of more Pit.

Meryn Trant will get Needled

As far as any other other happenings....who knows?

Sam. He's not gone to Oldtown yet, and so far the show has been extremely unsubtle in bringing up places before people end up travelling there. Think about Arya last season - Braavos was talked about in pretty much every episode just to let the unsullied know what is happening. We have had maybe one mention of Oldtown all season, and no real focus on the importance of maesters. I think we would have had more if Sam was to be sent there next episode.

In addition, the preview shows him with Jon asking him what he should do whilst next to a table with parchment on - I'd be willing to bet that this is in response to a show version of the Pink letter. All this leads me to believe that Sam will be at the Wall when FTW happens. If this is the case, there won't be anyone to send him off to be a maester.

If he isn't going to be a maester, the writers have two options for Sam. They can either write a new storyline for him, or they can kill him. They already are struggling with too many characters as it is, and they haven't even added in the Greyjoys yet (and have completely cut fAegon and Lady Stoneheart). It would make sense from HBO's point of view therefore if he dies in the upcoming mutiny. I mean, it adds extra shock value (which would help "break the internet") and would correspond to GRRM's statement about some people's fates in this season differing from the books.

What do people reckon?

Sam will not die. Next season they have started casting for his whole family. He's going South with Gilly and the baby to be a wizard, a Maester or just to grab his Dad's valyrian steel and tell the bastard off.

His story is nowhere near done.

I think Bronn is a goner simply because of the 'Dornishman's Wife' song...chances are, he'll get his 'taste' just before it happens.

Selyse may be gone as well...(suicide) if she lives, she may have different feelings about her Lord of Light and Mel.

Sam and Gilly are headed south and Oldtown and Randyl are in their futures.

I figured that the 3rd wedding was Dany and the Lorax and the actual ceremony was cut in favor of more Pit.

Meryn Trant will get Needled

As far as any other other happenings....who knows?

I don't know who exactly--but they've led us to the place where A LOT of people are going to die or "look" like they're dying. Sam, however, is not one of them.

I say

Pycelle

Kevan Lannister

possibly Tommen

Selyse

some crows

possibly someone in Mereen if anyone decides to let the dragons out

Balon?

Meryn

and a few more for good measure...but not Sam and *please* not Edd.

In the simplified plot with simplified reasoning...

It makes 'sense' for Varys to kill Tommen (and probably Pycelle or Kevan, but only by proxy) That leaves Stannis as the legitimate heir by Westeros law, and Myrcella Queen by Dornish law. One is coming up from the South from CASTLE DORNE, the other marching south from the wall. One is a Kinslayer known to all men and show watchers. The other a girl, too young to be show-raped but perfect for more queen-teen-pawn-drama. (I imagine it will be Trystane who gets injured, if that happens at all. Scars are #empowerment for boys, not girls.)

I'm convinced that the Queen who usurps Cersei will be Myrcella, at least in the show, and due to the prophecy, probably not for long. (que all the jokes about it takes too long to reload a crossbow). Of course this would mean Cersei the jailbird fly's the coop, and Margery and Loras aren't so fortunate. I'd stake my simplified plot on it. End of the season is the best time to clean house with characters you don't need and the bigger the pyre, the longer it will burn, next April the embers will still be hot in the show plot.

Archived