(Spoilers ALL)Jon's eyes shifted in color.

Snark88

He's not. These people are making the same mistake some did with Jon's death in the books. Davos and Mel being at the Wall should be evidence of that.

The director and Kit have said that he's for sure dead. http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/game-thrones-jon-dies-interview?hootPostID=02d276e6ecc01e293e82776b799aa8f1

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/game-thrones-jon-dies-interview?hootPostID=02d276e6ecc01e293e82776b799aa8f1

Now, I hope it isn't true, but I'm not holding much hope.

Mel telling Stannis she has walked Winterfell with Bolton banners burning, with Stannis defeated the only force in the North who could now accomplish this is the Wildlings and the only way they Will accomplish this is if Jon Snow convinces them. Possibly Baelish and the Vale but I doubt they would let a red priest in Winterfell.

Kit cutting his hair doesn't mean shit, they can put a stylized Jon Snow wig on him if need be.

C'mon with the eyes baloney. If you want to belive in the resurrection just keep your faith. Blessed are those that believe without bearing witness

There seems to be no intention in the scene other then to show Jon Snow die no matter how many times you stare at it.

has nothing to do with if he stays that way. It is required to be reborn

http://imgur.com/x3iSd8Z

I saw this before i watched the episode today so even though it wasn't shown I do think Jon warged into Ghost. Besides even if the bottom image is doctored, the blood beside Jon looks to be in the shape of a howling wolf. What I am hoping for is Jon's body to be burnt but at the end of it he is reborn akin to Dany in season 1. Would be a great way to confirm R+L=J.

Jon Snow is Dead.

Kit Harrington needs to play Azor Ahai the next two seasons.

I've watched the same video and don't see unambiguous evidence of his eyes whitening. He's dead. Warging into Ghost won't make a difference - probably the very next thing on Alliser's agenda is kill Ghost.

I didn't see the whitening, I just said they could have at least given that up. Ghost isn't chained or in a pen like Grey Wind was though, in fact he seems to just roam around freely, which also contradicts the books. But in either medium, I will relish seeing Alliser get wrecked (even though I actually like his character in the show) if he tried, lol.

http://imgur.com/x3iSd8Z

I saw this before i watched the episode today so even though it wasn't shown I do think Jon warged into Ghost. Besides even if the bottom image is doctored, the blood beside Jon looks to be in the shape of a howling wolf. What I am hoping for is Jon's body to be burnt but at the end of it he is reborn akin to Dany in season 1. Would be a great way to confirm R+L=J.

picture was faked for click bait you fool

C'mon with the eyes baloney. If you want to belive in the resurrection just keep your faith. Blessed are those that believe without bearing witness

There seems to be no intention in the scene other then to show Jon Snow die no matter how many times you stare at it.

has nothing to do with if he stays that way. It is required to be reborn

I believe regardless. But it was something I noticed immediately while watching. There is certainly a ripple effect on the screen in my copy, which is just cruel :dunce:

Let's just use a little reasoning. If you are Kit Harrington, and your extremely popular character on one of the most popular shows in television just had a shocking cliffhanger "death" scene, are you going to spoil it by saying "oh I'm coming back next season" in an interview that will be released a few minutes after the finale?

Well, they have to say Jon's definitely dead and not coming back because if they waver in the least everyone will assume he is coming back. I saw something funny happen with his eyes too and he almost looked like he moved. But I can't bear to watch it again to check, not tonight at least.

If he is coming back, though, I can't see how they could hide the fact that he's filming season six. A cameo like LH they could pull off, but not a major character.

Let's just use a little reasoning. If you are Kit Harrington, and your extremely popular character on one of the most popular shows in television just had a shocking cliffhanger "death" scene, are you going to spoil it by saying "oh I'm coming back next season" in an interview that will be released a few minutes after the finale?

I agree but how long can that hold up? If he is noticed filming for next season (later this summer?) that cover-up isn't going to last long. He'll be spotted on set or something...

jom

I believe regardless. But it was something I noticed immediately while watching. There is certainly a ripple effect on the screen in my copy, which is just cruel :dunce:

Yeh they let the camera linger so people who were expecting to see something (like me) got slapped in the face.

Archived