(Spoilers ALL)Jon's eyes shifted in color.

Snark88

Kit's interview with EW said hes not coming back NEXT SEASON. I expect he will be back in s7

Sure, there is no PoV at the wall any more.. except for Melisandre.

Considered the characters they are trying to portray in the next season, it looks like they are not going to push the story much forward..

..I regret to say that we might not see the White Walkers come the next season too.. ..perhaps at the ending they will show them overrun the night-watch and walk past the wall.. or simply destroy it.

With Jon Dead and not in the next season, I don't see any feasible storyline for the Wildlings too.. perhaps they are going to be spared and used in season 7, when Azor Ahai comes back.

I don't believe for one second that Jon Snow is permanently dead and will no longer be part of the story

Nor do I. That's exactly why the Red Priestess is at the wall in the first place!

I doubted it when I read the book back in 2011, and now I'm even more certain that he's going to be resurrected.

Let's just use a little reasoning. If you are Kit Harrington, and your extremely popular character on one of the most popular shows in television just had a shocking cliffhanger "death" scene, are you going to spoil it by saying "oh I'm coming back next season" in an interview that will be released a few minutes after the finale?

Exactly. Even if he went the 'no comment' route, that in itself is a kind confirmation that he is coming back. Kit just lied imo, what the hell else could he have said to that question?

Set reports in a few months will put this to rest. And even if they don't, If Kit hasn't signed up for another project during the months that GOT shoots and his hair is still Jon Snow length, then we know for damn sure what is going on.

ehh i wanna see that movie, but i heard about it a while ago. Also, i love how hes a Nick Cave fan. Like yes!

Ya I am not buying Kit's talk about Jon being dead for good. Maybe a season off since some expect Jon won't come back until towards the end of TWOW, but he isn't gone for good.

Indeed. I think Kit is trolling people because he finally can. And his hair isnt different.

This film was released 6 months ago in the UK, he has appeared on chat shows since with his longer Jon-like hair.

To be fair, the US hasnt seen that film's release. They are likely hyping it for a US release. But yeah you are correct.

That's because he doesn't get much screen time (or pay) when all he is in season 6 is a CGI direwolf.

Hes either not in season 6, or sitting most of it out only with a HUGE bump in pay for the times he will be in it.

As for the eyes thing, you know i did notice something flicker there. My television is brand new and about 60" so...its not my imagination. I await the gifs that will be incoming. I think its just a flicker because the body looks to be good and dead. But that doesnt mean Jon isnt warging....

Well, if he is really dead, then my theory of him taking Stannis' part is shot. What the hell they going to do with Mel and Davos? Why would Davos even have anything to do with Mel after this? He could go after Rickon but, he doesn't where he is. I don't know.

Can't he?

Orell wasn't able to. Varamyr wasn't able to. If they body is dead then there's nothing to warg back into. I mean, if they plan on having him come back, why not do it the Beric way instead of the more complicated warging way? Jon warg's, someone saves the body, he wargs back. Kiss of fire is quicker.

For real, there's a reason Melisandre is back at the Wall now. I always was skeptical of the whole warging possibility: it would be infinitely easier to have Mel bring him back, narratively. No way he's dead yet. GRRM: "Oh, you think he's dead, do you?" This, plus his parentage, and the pop-quize GRRM gave DnD asking who Jon's mother is, all indicate that there is more to Jon's story.

ehh i wanna see that movie, but i heard about it a while ago. Also, i love how hes a Nick Cave fan. Like yes!

Indeed. I think Kit is trolling people because he finally can. And his hair isnt different.

To be fair, the US hasnt seen that film's release. They are likely hyping it for a US release. But yeah you are correct.

Hes either not in season 6, or sitting most of it out only with a HUGE bump in pay for the times he will be in it.

As for the eyes thing, you know i did notice something flicker there. My television is brand new and about 60" so...its not my imagination. I await the gifs that will be incoming. I think its just a flicker because the body looks to be good and dead. But that doesnt mean Jon isnt warging....

Definite rippling flicker effect for just a moment. But I'm not seeing the direwolf in his blood like others are.

Mel showing up at the wall exactly when she did is typical heavy handed foreshadowing from D&D

There would be literally no reason for her to go to Castle Black, of all places in the world, if it wasn't to save Jon

As everyone predicted after reading ADWD, the show seems to confirm speculation perfectly, by setting up the Mel resurrection of Jon

Jon will be freed from his NW oath with death and be free to roam Westeros for the rest of his storyline now

Davos being at the Wall seems to set up an interesting dynamic now. Will he and Mel follow Jon now, presumably with the wildlings to attack Ramsay now

His ass better be trolling about not returning next season. If it really turns out that the northern storyline will be ignored until S7 only to focus on more Meereen/Iron Islands/King's Landing bullshit I would.. still totally watch it but I'd be annoyed.

Definite rippling flicker effect for just a moment. But I'm not seeing the direwolf in his blood like others are.

No, i didnt see no direwolf shape. The dark blood on the white snow was imagery of a lot of things. Weirwoods, Ghost, and of course the King's Blood/R+L=J deal. Stark colors are white and grey. Targ colors are red and black....so

His ass better be trolling about not returning next season. If it really turns out that the northern storyline will be ignored until S7 only to focus on more Meereen/Iron Islands/King's Landing bullshit I would.. still totally watch it but I'd be annoyed.

L O L

Yeah thats where i am. "Im still gonna totally watch it, but if X is not in or whatever, ill be annoyed."

Archived