(Spoilers ALL)Jon's eyes shifted in color.

Snark88

Mel showing up at the wall exactly when she did is typical heavy handed foreshadowing from D&D

There would be literally no reason for her to go to Castle Black, of all places in the world, if it wasn't to save Jon

As everyone predicted after reading ADWD, the show seems to confirm speculation perfectly, by setting up the Mel resurrection of Jon

Jon will be freed from his NW oath with death and be free to roam Westeros for the rest of his storyline now

Davos being at the Wall seems to set up an interesting dynamic now. Will he and Mel follow Jon now, presumably with the wildlings to attack Ramsay now

I'm getting tired of hearing that. People complain about them not being subtle enough, and people complain about them not setting things up. If Mel didn't show up people would've complained.

I mean, you guys wanted Beric and LSH and UndeadGregor, which is hardly subtle foreshadowing of Jon's fate. But apparently that's bad. LSH is "needed" to explain Jon's resurrection. Hey, perhaps they should've had less deaths as well? Perhaps not include the Red Weddding and Oberyn's death and change it so they live so that Jon's assassination wasn't so predictable?

Other than that, I like what you said about Jon's possible storyline. I can see Jon, if he comes back, taking Stannis' story and it's Jon who rallies the North and takes Winterfell and with the help of Mel and Davos.

His hair means nothing, saying Jon wont be back means nothing. The former is meaningless, actors wear wigs all the time to replace the hair they cut for other reasons. The latter is jsut typoical double talk.

Everything in the TV series happens for a reason, even if a lot on here dont, or wont, see it. 'Jon' in one form or another is going to return.

Bran wasn't back for this season either. I guess he's dead. :)

Seriously though, they have the luxury of pretending Jon is actually dead because there is no concrete proof otherwise, since Winds of Winter isn't out yet and it can't be contradicted. It's fairly obvious to me that he isn't dead in the books. He is back in some form for sure.

His ass better be trolling about not returning next season. If it really turns out that the northern storyline will be ignored until S7 only to focus on more Meereen/Iron Islands/King's Landing bullshit I would.. still totally watch it but I'd be annoyed.

I'll hate Kit forever for making me doubt so much! (seriously tho hes' sitting out season 6 for sure)

Jon is dead. R + L will be exposed next season, and we will posthumously learn that he was The Prince That Was Promised. The Others overrun the Wall and there is no "hero" (if you can call the first AA that, after he brutally murdered his wife) to stop them there this time.

It's a good tragedy where we learn the identity of the hero only after it's already too late. Very GRRM, and a fück j00 to all the fans who pinned their hopes on Jon after Robb and Ned died.

Mel has proven incompetent but she isn't powerless, as proven with the demon shadow things. She sees the future in the flames in some way she just sucks at deciphering the clues. And she'll totally be the one to bring Jon back.

Mel is a shadowbinder. She can use shadows and can read the flames a bit but the rest is tricks. If she brings Jon back it will be by accident.

Archived