Season 6 Foreshadowing...

LatrineDiggerBrian

• 2 months later...

Yep, that too! Now we just have to wonder whom she'd kill. I guess it would be Petyr. 

I'm starting to wonder if in show it could be Petyr, except for the castle scene in the Eyrie, there is no mention so far of a maid killing a savage giant, nor does said maid have serpents in her hair.

The closes we have is Mel looking into Arya's eyes and saying the brown,blue and green eyes bit, so maybe Arya will do LF, and maybe since Sansa is most likely staying North if it could be

one of the Umbers siding with house Bolton

How about the House of the Undying Scene in season 2 episode 10?

Dany enters the King's Landing throne room and "Snow" is covering it (it's also in ruins). Then before she can touch the throne, she heads through the tunnel of the Wall and there meets her dead husband and child.

It seems Dany will return to Westeros to find it destroyed by ice (ie White Walkers), and will head north of the wall to face it, and ultimately die there with "Snow" left on the Iron Throne in the end.

I think Cersei will destroy KL before Danny or the WW get there ( wildfire cache), she will then head North where I think she dies fighting the WW.

I'm starting to wonder if in show it could be Petyr, except for the castle scene in the Eyrie, there is no mention so far of a maid killing a savage giant, nor does said maid have serpents in her hair.

So?  The show has cut pretty much all the prophesies.  That's not because the events in question aren't going to happen (well, in some cases it is), but because they just don't want to include prophesies in the narrative unless absolutely necessary.

So?  The show has cut pretty much all the prophesies.  That's not because the events in question aren't going to happen (well, in some cases it is), but because they just don't want to include prophesies in the narrative unless absolutely necessary.

This is true, they try to keep prophesies to a minimum,I think she will kill someone going on Tyrions two observations: Lady Stark, you may survive us yet. and Sansa's not a killer, not yet anyway.

I hope if it's LF she ruins him rather then kill him out right.

Especially the Little Finger and Cersei talk. That and many others................its crystal clear that LF and the knights of the vale are going to turn on Bolton and take WF. Especially with him requesting Warden of the North from Cersei and her granting it.

Then Mel with all her visions of Bolton banners being lowered. I imagine she runs into Arya at WF to. From their convo when Mel clearly says and sees "we will meet again" (oh and after all those eyes that arya was going to close which she was dead on about)

He told Theon that...

Yea whomever thinks he told Sansa that has an awful memory lol/

He was torturing Theon, made Theon guess who he was, and Theon asked "If I do will you let me go?"....Ramsay replied "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention"

Still remember what I hated about that scene was when Theon went back he clearly saw the big X he was being tortured on. He knows northern houses, just spent tons of time fighting along with them. And he cant figure out who has that symbol and someone is flaying him? Guessed Karstarks (not terrible cause of the younger ones death but meh). Deepwoode Motte...lol....... Last Hearth..... Ramsay "do I look like a fucking Umber?"....... But not guessing the house who is the second strongest but probably most feared in the North, with seeing the big X he was just on.............really lol

- Sansa and LF in the crypts talking about Lyanna , foreshadows R+ L

- In HOTU when Dany is in the throne room and she does not sits down on the throne , i think that means that she will not take throne but head North where she will die and be reunited with her family. 

- Sansa and LF in the crypts talking about Lyanna , foreshadows R+ L

- In HOTU when Dany is in the throne room and she does not sits down on the throne , i think that means that she will not take throne but head North where she will die and be reunited with her family. 

HOTU sequence can be interpretated in many ways. It's possible that KL will be nurned to the ground and Winter already in motion. Dany will realize that IT is not the most important thing and head North to fight WW. As for her scene with Drogon and Rhaego. Maybe she has her family there It was in season 2 and Jon was still in the NW, but it's simple to say that this is not going to be forever. Someone presented it as that she will find her Sun and Stars there.

In the conversation between Jaime and Bronn in Dorne, where they are having a snake breakfast, Bronn asks how Jaime would want to die. He answers along the lines of "in the arms of my lover" to which Bronn replies "she wants the same thing". I think it foreshadows Jaime and Cersei killing each other after she sets King's Landing on fire, mirroring Aerys and Jaime. Only this time, the scenario will switch. First time around, Jaime was able to stop city's destruction and was branded as dishonorable knight. Second time around, he would not be able to stop King's Landing's destruction, but will be remembered as a hero. Sansa (and Brienne,if she survives the series, which I expect her to) will make sure Jaime be remembered as a hero, because he will stand for her in the Trial Seven vs Seven for Joffrey's murder against his own sister.

In the conversation between Jaime and Bronn in Dorne, where they are having a snake breakfast, Bronn asks how Jaime would want to die. He answers along the lines of "in the arms of my lover" to which Bronn replies "she wants the same thing". I think it foreshadows Jaime and Cersei killing each other after she sets King's Landing on fire, mirroring Aerys and Jaime. Only this time, the scenario will switch. First time around, Jaime was able to stop city's destruction and was branded as dishonorable knight. Second time around, he would not be able to stop King's Landing's destruction, but will be remembered as a hero. Sansa (and Brienne,if she survives the series, which I expect her to) will make sure Jaime be remembered as a hero, because he will stand for her in the Trial Seven vs Seven for Joffrey's murder against his own sister.

I agree that thus is foreshadowing but Bronn doesn't say she (Cersei) wants the same thing, he actually asks if she dies. A small technicality I know, but it could mean for a different way of ending. I completely agree that Cersei has hailed a cab to Mad King town  which makes me doubt Tyrion is the MK's secret son and maybe Cersei and Jamie are. Jamie never truly connected with Tywin, way more so to Arthur Dayne. And it would poetic to have Tywin die by the hand of his true born son whom he despises. 

I do think Cersei and Jamie will die together. 

The show will be different from the books. The books will have a well thought out path. The show will go for shock and controversy. It is all about the "buzz".

I am going to have to agree with you here. It is fairly well known that DD imply the books are boring and they are going to rewrite the cannon to star the TV fan favorites. The plot armor is heavy with these guys. 

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/26/game-thrones-sansa-ramsay-interview

They said it:

"To me, the question answers itself: You use the character the audience is invested in.” 

And  to diverge from the already woven plot:

“The seeds were planted early on in our minds,”

and this because they did not see any point in adding the true telling of developments in Sansa or Liitlefinger or the Vale. Not one but three fairly major players. And if the Vale army is going to save Sansa and Winterdell in season 6, why have Sansa go through the shyte she did? If stannis has such a strong army to defeat the Boltons to save Sansa in the first place, why not just send her there to begin with? Because TV viewers love Crazy Ramsay and DD are writing for shock and awe and ratings  

"That was not going to be an option for one of our lead characters. While this is a very bold departure,"

It was not a bold departure. It was an easy one for ratings because just think of the shock viewers will get when newly empowered Sansa is further empowered by torture, sorry, she learned: 

"At a certain point she’s either going to die or survive and become stronger. She’s chosen the latter option and she’s learned from an incredibly devious teacher in Littlefinger.

Archived