Dating 28 - People aren't fish, just fishy

Yeah, get a lawyer. Quit making excuses for not getting a lawyer, and fucking get one. Don't post things on the internet, get a lawyer. Get a lawyer. Get a fucking lawyer.

This is not difficult to comprehend.

Can I just take a moment to clarify, since the search function isn't working - am I right in remembering that Ordos was the poster behind the "I saw a terrorist and I know he was a terrorist because he was Javanese and had a camera" thread?

Because that might be something to keep in mind before leaping to judgement about the wife.

my personal favourite Ordos thread was the Neon Splash one (which I can't find now!!!)

I'm just not sure what that's relevant to. My eyes a brown. Just as irrelevant.

IDK why, it's just funny that people state that, as if it's something you need to know.

No reason at all, it just jumped out at me. I have this stupid tendency to associate people too much to their avs.

I really hope LItA is nothing like his av :p

edit: the character I mean, not the actor

Good fucking lord.

This forum is too good, sometimes, with internet strangers trying to help someone who wants attention on himself more than he wants help.

Pearls before swine.

At the same time, let us also remember that the poster in question resides in a different country, as I recall, so, much of our advice might not even be appropriate.

Good fucking lord.

This forum is too good, sometimes, with internet strangers trying to help someone who wants attention on himself more than he wants help.

Pearls before swine.

At the same time, let us also remember that the poster in question resides in a different country, as I recall, so, much of our advice might not even be appropriate.

I live in a different country too and picking some resentment and some name-calling over your and your daughter's well-being is weird as fuck here too.

Indonesia, iirc.

Yeah we definitely influenced them a lot. Still him being from Indonesia makes him being suspicious of people from Java even weirder.

The mindsets are reeeeeeaaally different between the Netherlands and Indonesia though.

Archived