about the faceless men (season 5 spoilers)

did we just get a massive book spoiler in s5 e10? Im talking about the FM and the fact they have CLONED ARYAS FACE?!! hold on now, WHAT?!! either this is some serious WOW spoilers, because as far as i can remember there is no talk or hints toward the cloning of faces like we've seen in the show... or in the books cloning faces doesnt exist and we dont have to worry about the ENDLESS possibilities. think about it, every single death can now be questioned, and like time travelling, just makes everything way too complex if in WOW we get the same reveal that the FM have aryas face, then i hate these guys running the show. they know nothing (of making good television)

P.S. anyone still sticking with the show, i feel for you...but seriously, do something about that before its too late. or at least watch the wire, then you'll have no choice, you won't be able to sit though all the BS after watching such greatness

mayhaps, but arent glamours rhollor exlusive? (before you start, no rhollor isnt a face of the many faced god) and im not sure they would be able to glamour only a face, with nothing akin to rattleshirts bones to do so.

It was just the show trying to be cool and show that this FM-stuff is creepy, it doesn't mean anything for the books.

i hope so, but when i when i was watching it...it felt like "oh shit arya is doomed" and i'm expecting a moment like that in the books, but if it isnt this, i have no idea. also the way martin kicked off about the shireen thing, if this was book material he wouldve said something, yeah, youre right, thank the gods

did we just get a massive book spoiler in s5 e10? Im talking about the FM and the fact they have CLONED ARYAS FACE?!! hold on now, WHAT?!! either this is some serious WOW spoilers, because as far as i can remember there is no talk or hints toward the cloning of faces like we've seen in the show... or in the books cloning faces doesnt exist and we dont have to worry about the ENDLESS possibilities. think about it, every single death can now be questioned, and like time travelling, just makes everything way too complex if in WOW we get the same reveal that the FM have aryas face, then i hate these guys running the show. they know nothing (of making good television)

P.S. anyone still sticking with the show, i feel for you...but seriously, do something about that before its too late. or at least watch the wire, then you'll have no choice, you won't be able to sit though all the BS after watching such greatness

She was tripping from the milk.

The funniest thing was when Arya was "changing" not-Jacquen faces with her fingers, several times, as if she was using a tablet; that is....it can't be easier!!!! If that is an invention, that ruined the moment for me.

I was not supposed to laugh but....

and then.....who really died?? Not-Jacquen committed suicide just because Arya behaved badly? Or was it a trick?

Maybe the Jaqen face guy had a twin so there's two of those faces? Might explain that teleportation he did after the non-weasel soup escape when he was up on that rock and then suddenly behind Arya.

But why one of them would suicide for Arya killing Trant makes no sense to me. What was that conversation like? Or did the 2nd Jack even drink poision? Was it an act? Could be the blindness is preceded by hallucination?

What a waste of training and skill if it was a FM that offed himself. Show FM make no sense. The "Red God" tally that Jaq was going on about when they first met was all messed up and thegod wound up with his original deaths minus Jaq plus a bunch of guards. Then if the Jaq2 poisoned himself because Arya offed Trant, thegod gets 2 deaths there. Where is the other side of this gods tally for balance?

Well guys, in the book it seems that the FM don't use magic but more skills and techniques to assassin or spy on people but the show made it clear that they also use magic (and they are more mysterious now).

And also the face changing thing is magic in the series, because when Arya killed that pedo guy, not only her face did change but also her hair went from long blond to short brown hair.

did we just get a massive book spoiler in s5 e10? Im talking about the FM and the fact they have CLONED ARYAS FACE?!! hold on now, WHAT?!! either this is some serious WOW spoilers, because as far as i can remember there is no talk or hints toward the cloning of faces like we've seen in the show... or in the books cloning faces doesnt exist and we dont have to worry about the ENDLESS possibilities. think about it, every single death can now be questioned, and like time travelling, just makes everything way too complex  if in WOW we get the same reveal that the FM have aryas face, then i hate these guys running the show. they know nothing (of making good television)

The Wire is the best, it is known. The wire, Breaking bad, The Sopranos, Dexter, Hannibal, 24, Sons Of Anarchy, Fringe and maybe somemore i have forgotten are brill. The wire deffo tops them all though.

• 2 weeks later...

mayhaps, but arent glamours rhollor exlusive? (before you start, no rhollor isnt a face of the many faced god) and im not sure they would be able to glamour only a face, with nothing akin to rattleshirts bones to do so.

EVERY god is a face of the many faced god. And glamours were used by the warlocks in Qarth, so they are certainly not exclusive to any religion.

Archived