Rant & Rave Without Repercussion s 5 continued [book spoilers]

kissdbyfire

Well, that info from one of the casting calls for two boys who would play with wooden swords or something... It can only be from Bran's vision through the weirnet, right? I actually hope it isn't, because it's supposed to be Lyanna and Benjen! So, it it is for that vision, that means it won't be Lyanna, but two boys. Now, I ask you, WHY?

Cast Chris Hemsworth for a cameo as Rhaegar and end with it, honestly. Better a one second cameo than a full role they could fuck up. Something like

"Daaaaany... theeeereeee is oooone mooooore heeaaaad... the draaaaaagon haaaas threeee heaaaaaads".
"But we haven't cast your son!"
"Yeeeeees... heeeeee is in the Nooooooorth....."
"I mean Aegon"
"Heeeeeee's nooooot myyyy sooooooo-- oh, crap, I spoiled the whole thing... gotta go, dad says hi, byes".

Cast Chris Hemsworth for a cameo as Rhaegar and end with it, honestly. Better a one second cameo than a full role they could fuck up. Something like

"Daaaaany... theeeereeee is oooone mooooore heeaaaad... the draaaaaagon haaaas threeee heaaaaaads".
"But we haven't cast your son!"
"Yeeeeees... heeeeee is in the Nooooooorth....."
"I mean Aegon"
"Heeeeeee's nooooot myyyy sooooooo-- oh, crap, I spoiled the whole thing... gotta go, dad says hi, byes".

Are you referencing the fact that in the The World of Ice and Fire picture Rhaegar totally looks like Chris Hemsworth, or is that a coincidence?

If they introduced Dorne as Loras' buttmark...

What makes you think tower of joy would be through Bran?

"Meera... I think I'm going through puberty...!"

Are you referencing the fact that in the The World of Ice and Fire picture Rhaegar totally looks like Chris Hemsworth, or is that a coincidence?

U_U

Maybe.

Bran has the hots for Meera. :dunno:

Meera: "You must of really missed me in the off season I can see your tower of joy!"

Bran: "Tower of Joy? Crap thanks for killing the mood! Now let me explain this weirwood flash back I just remembered for the benefit of our audience."

Meera: "You must of really missed me in the off season I can see your tower of joy!"

Bran: "Tower of Joy? Crap thanks for killing the mood! Now let me explain this weirwood flash back I just remembered for the benefit of our audience."

LOL!  :lmao:

I nearly spat my tea all over the monitor with that one!

LOL

I was just reading the introduction to the Last Kingdom, and adaptation of the Saxon/Warrior Chronicles by Bernard Cornwel (the author who is famous of the Sharpe series, which was also adapted - and in that adaptation Sean Bean did not die  :))

One fragment really took my attention:

"The Last Kingdom is a show of heroic deeds and epic battles but with a thematic depth that embraces politics, religion, warfare, courage, love, loyalty and our universal search for identity. Combining real historical figures and events with fictional characters, it is the story of how a people combined their strength under one of the most iconic kings of history in order to reclaim their land for themselves and build a place they call home."

Look at that: a tv series that (at least) want to advertise they have a thematic depth? But are themes not for eight grade reports (or what do D&D always say) *sigh*

But still I am sort of exited for this show and I hope they will do the books some justice (I must however say that, while I loved the first ones, I find the later books not so great anymore and I even did not read the seventh one (of the eight) except for the last pages)

pretty much. I was going to say they saw Hodor taking a leak but I thought that would be too obvious.

He totally does. Saw this:

Aug 3
Irish Thrones ‏@IrishThrones
#GameofThrones set-Moneyglass,We seen 'from distance'-actor with shoulder length White (Targaryen??) Hair dressed in black!

https://mobile.twitter.com/irishthrones

He totally does. Saw this:

Aug 3
Irish Thrones ‏@IrishThrones
#GameofThrones set-Moneyglass,We seen 'from distance'-actor with shoulder length White (Targaryen??) Hair dressed in black!

https://mobile.twitter.com/irishthrones

I shudder to think what kind of a hellish troped up, cliched, hackneyed "strong" woman Lyanna Stark will be turned into if she's in any of the flashbacks.

I shudder to think what kind of a hellish troped up, cliched, hackneyed "strong" woman Lyanna Stark will be turned into if she's in any of the flashbacks.

And since it seems Lyanna won't be playing at swords, I shudder to think they won't even attempt to portray her as [their pathetic version] of a strong woman but will go with a defenceless womb syndrome victim. *sigh*

Can't say for sure which one I dread the most, but I'm sure they'll manage to screw it up. After all, they never fail to disappoint.

Archived