Which dead character would be the most interesting if they were really alive?

Kenton Stark

Arthur Dayne. He's not only an important figure from the past, with his military abilities, he would be invaluable during the long night. Besides, wouldn't it be intetesting if we got to see him interact with Jaime?

*daydreams with Arthur Dayne fighting the Others with Jon Snow and Jaime Lannister by his side*

I think Arthur Dayne would have some interesting information for us, as would Gerold Hightower and/or Oswell Whent.  

I don't count Ashara, as I don't believe she's dead, but I can tell you Kenton Stark that Ran has said that Septa Lemore is not Ashara.  So yes, that one would be crackpot.

Interesting! If ashara is not Lemore and she is still alive, then what is she doing in so many years?
Really she is reed's wife?

Arthur Dayne. He's not only an important figure from the past, with his military abilities, he would be invaluable during the long night. Besides, wouldn't it be intetesting if we got to see him interact with Jaime?
*daydreams with Arthur Dayne fighting the Others with Jon Snow and Jaime Lannister by his side*

Me too! White sword and red sword fought side by side. Sounds cool!
But he looks dead dead dead.

1) Gerion Lannister:

Tywin was like, "Ugh, this clown is embarrassing the family by fathering bastards left and right, and he likes Tyrion, the other embarrassment. He has to go."

So he arranged for Gerion to have a little accident during his mission in Essos. It was the perfect crime, except Gerion found out and survived, but knowing he wouldn't be safe back at Casterly Rock, he stayed in Essos. He got old, fat, bald, and eventually joined the Second Sons as paymaster and bid his time to come back Westeros with more than Brightroar.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/115863-crackpot-gerion-lannister-is-inkpots/

2) Wenda the White Fawn:

Home girl sounds like a badass. An attractive outlaw of the Kingswood Brotherhood, who rode with the Smiling Knight and pretty much ruined the life of a Frey. There's a character I'd like to see. The theory I've seen floating around is that she had a kid with Simon Toyne (hence the stretch marks), and so he arranged for her to escape by disguising as the Lady Swann's septa who Barristan saved (and Swann's descendant, Ravella Smallwood, is also fond of helping and probably bedding, outlaws, by the way). Wenda made her way across the Narrow Sea, to Myles, another Toyne, leader of the Golden Company, who eventually recruited her for the Aegon mission, with her new identity: Lemore.

Interesting! If ashara is not Lemore and she is still alive, then what is she doing in so many years?
Really she is reed's wife?

While I LOVE the idea of Ashara being Lady Reed--it would explain an awful lot of things, I think it's more likely either she's dead (from sickness many years after he supposed suicide) or she's Quaithe.

Her being Quaithe actually fits in well with the crackpot of Arthur and others being alive and off on missions to help save the world and gain whatever knowledge they think might be useful to The Jon that was Promised.

While I LOVE the idea of Ashara being Lady Reed--it would explain an awful lot of things, I think it's more likely either she's dead (from sickness many years after he supposed suicide) or she's Quaithe.

Her being Quaithe actually fits in well with the crackpot of Arthur and others being alive and off on missions to help save the world and gain whatever knowledge they think might be useful to The Jon that was Promised.

Oh no, she can not be Quaithe. Ashara does not look like Quaithe at all. 

Rhaegar...definitely Rhaegar.

Rhaegar probably will become a broken man even he survived. Considering how sad he was when he was quite successful.
So I would say let Arthur alive instead . He guarded a tower and was absent for the whole war and then died by some magic of Reed. He should do something more as the best swordsman of his time.

the most interesting for me Gerion & Tyrek Lannister.....but they are more missing/presumed dead and for dead dead :Raymun Darry.

the most interesting for story line in general :Ashara Dayne  

Archived