What theory would cause you to Stop Reading ASOIAF if True.

Brian Rioghbhardan

The theory that GRRM will die before finishing book 7 and someone else will finish it based on the notes he gave D&D. Well, I suppose it depends on how much he finished before he died, but I'd at least think about stopping reading.

Well GRRM did say there was more to Daario than meets the eye.

That doesn't mean he's a secret Greyjoy or Targ or anything, it just means he's a Transformer.

But a huge composite warrior made up of all of them, wielding a massive flaming sword and cutting down huge swaths of Others?

No, you can't have Transformers and Voltron in the same story; that would just be silly.

In the end the others kill everyone and usher in permanent winter.  I'd have to stop reading then, because the series would be done

You still need to read the epilogue where King Other was wise and good and ruled Westeros for many years, while Little Hero Other eventually sailed off into the west.

What theory would cause you to stop reading ASOIAF if it were true?

If the whole Jon resurrection by Mel, ghost sacrifice thing comes true, would throw the book out of the door to suffer under the prevailing weather conditions.

After the book lay out there for a while, I would kick it as I walked by, then I would go pick it up and burn it.

Eventually, after it was burned, my curiosity would get the best of me and I would have to buy a new book.

Agreed. The lameness of it would be too much for me.

Also, Tyrion riding a dragon. Just no.

Trust me, the look on Cersei's face when he buzzes the Red Keep will totally be worth it!

Mance = Rhaegar

Someone has to have actually died

No worries.  Mance is not Rhaegar.  Rhaegar is dead.  

What theory would cause you to stop reading ASOIAF if it were true?

If the whole Jon resurrection by Mel, ghost sacrifice thing comes true, would throw the book out of the door to suffer under the prevailing weather conditions.

After the book lay out there for a while, I would kick it as I walked by, then I would go pick it up and burn it.

Eventually, after it was burned, my curiosity would get the best of me and I would have to buy a new book.

You could save time and energy and just send it to me instead. ;)

I highly doubt I would stop reading ASOIAF because a theory came out to be true.

With that been said, the theory I would love not to become true is the Sweet Robin + Lyn Corbray theory, specially if they make it extremely dark exclusively for shock value.

You still need to read the epilogue where King Other was wise and good and ruled Westeros for many years, while Little Hero Other eventually sailed off into the west.

Well we better hear  intricate details about King Other's tax policy, re-organization of bureaucracy and spelling reform because otherwise "was wise and good and ruled for many years, what does that even mean?"

Archived