Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

I can see it now: The White Harbor Oceanside Cabaret. Outside of the establishment they will have a sign that reads: "Our featured 'exotic dancer' of the week: Sansa Stark." Ugh.

You see, you're giving them ideas here.  Just like the poster (who's name I can't remember) who thought the show would end with Jon leading an army of Ewoks to do battle against the Others.

You see, you're giving them ideas here.  Just like the poster (who's name I can't remember) who thought the show would end with Jon leading an army of Ewoks to do battle against the Others.

Ewoks?!?!?!? But think of how catchy the closing song would be. 

Apropos of nothing, here is a site I found that has some very pretty pictures of our cast (and some verrra pretty pictures of Outlander cast as well).  

And after looking at that I'm supposed to go to work and concentrate on the billing?  Ah, no.    :P

Given that I have about zero literary talent, that's truly scary.

Anyway, if they do incorporate my 'idea' any chance of me seeing any of that money? Maybe getting invited to the Emmy awards next year? LOL.

Apropos of nothing, here is a site I found that has some very pretty pictures of our cast (and some verrra pretty pictures of Outlander cast as well).  

Yes, let's objectify the male actors. 

The descriptions under the photos were amazing. 

The best (about Tobias Menzel as Jack Randall(?) ): "He is so evil, he is so hot, I am conflicted". 

Anyway, if they do incorporate my 'idea' any chance of me seeing any of that money? Maybe getting invited to the Emmy awards next year? LOL.

Actually, they'll probably go for Sansa being made to work in LF's brothel.

In that case, you would fit right in with their writer pool.       ;)

Maybe they "improve" it as the years go by, like George Lucas does to Star Wars.

Thanks. You've just destroyed my hopes of becoming a big time tv writer someday.

But, you are probably right.

That was my first thought. I'm glad you two brave ones said it first.

Maybe they'll finally get around to what she wants that way. Sandor will walk in and ask for someone who looks like the little bird, and she'll walk out in a white feather costume with rear windows. Ah, romance...

I think she's kidding. And they needed a Hound photo or two. I will remedy that. Of course, we call it oatmeal, but I'd buy the porridge, too. (apparently, I can't even spell it)

If eating porridge makes you look like Rory McCann I'm buying it for Mr. Hands on the way home from work. 

However, he looks better furry. 

Speaking of rear windows, it just reminded me of poor Jorah.

Poor guy was trying to drink his glass of milk in peace. Too bad that every bar in Planetos is a brothel, so he had to endure watching this whore mocking his Khaleesi.

The whitewashing machine strikes again!

What sent me tot that site originally was a link to an article about Outlander character Geillis Duncan's black dress. About all her dresses, actually. That was an interesting character who looked just a TINY bit off (and I'm unsullied on the books so I didn't know the spoilery stuff) when everybody else is just so spot on.  

What sent me tot that site originally was a link to an article about Outlander character Geillis Duncan's black dress. About all her dresses, actually. That was an interesting character who looked just a TINY bit off (and I'm unsullied on the books so I didn't know the spoilery stuff) when everybody else is just so spot on.  

The costume designer talks about it here, too. (This is a great costume blog, if only Game of Thrones costumes were this good.)

"Who IS this woman? This costume does not give answers, it is supposed to ask more questions, to draw you in. Into the story."

http://www.terrydresbach.com/page/3/ 

So when they look off on this show, it's for a reason. :lol:

Nothing spoilery in the tag, just a hint for anyone wondering:

The episode where she has the smallpox vaccination, like Claire. And tells her 1968...

Archived