NBA Season 2015 - 16 Bow to the Brow

Relic

Congrats to the Bucks. This will probably be the highlight of their season.

/bitterness

2nd place in multiple categories is still more awesome than anything I ever expected as Warriors fan.

And 73-9 is still out there.

There is still room to peel off 34 in a row. Strangely enough, That 71-72 Lakers team ended their streak against the Bucks.

Bucks should send flowers to the Celtics for that win. I mean looks like they played really well but they also didn't get your usual Warriors effort.

A shame, that streak was the rare must watch event in the early NBA season. Though going for 73-9 is still really fun. 

I'm glad Golden State has finally dropped a game, that narrative about their greatness and their record began to wear on me.

Its interesting this year to see how incredibly close so many teams are. It's really Spurs, Golden State, Cleveland and maybe, just maybe Oklahamo with Durant and Westbrook playing together for a good while. But then, I mean, Boston has a really decent team that is to my mind no worse than anyone else in the East. The same can be said for Indiana. Miami is predictably, not superb and not bad. Charlotte is suddenly winning a lot of games. Chicago is simply not as good as they ought to be. Atlanta, Washington, NY and Milwaukee are all in there for a Playoffs spot. Detroit is really not bad at all.

And in the West, same story really. Phoenix, Utah, Houston, Memphis, Dallas, New Orleans, there is all so very little in it.

I'm glad Golden State has finally dropped a game, that narrative about their greatness and their record began to wear on me.

Yeah, that's the big downside of their success for me, as they pretty much become hated by the rest of the league. Pretty much all I had back when the Jordan Bulls were dominating the league was hoping that they would stumble somewhere along the way. I mean I respected their talent and everything, but I'd just get so sick of all the fellating after awhile.

86 games is a really wearing tearing regular season these teams have to go through before even starting the playoffs. Who will be still healthy, whose bench depth will step up may still be big factors in this years championship run. It's still too early to just hand the repeat crown to GW because a lot of unforseen events can still transpire. Personally I'd be more interested in a finals that didnt involve either Cleveland or GW, you never know till it's over in sports. Especially with these long grind seasons the players have to endure.

Who will be still healthy, whose bench depth will step up may still be big factors in this years championship run. It's still too early to just hand the repeat crown to GW because a lot of unforseen events can still transpire. Personally I'd be more interested in a finals that didnt involve either Cleveland or GW, you never know till it's over in sports. Especially with these long grind seasons the players have to endure.

To be fair, a Cavs/Dubs Finals could be a completely different series if Love and Irving are both healthy. I wouldn't mind seeing that. Would also love to see either a Spurs/Dubs or Clips/Dubs Western Conference Final.  

Bucks should send flowers to the Celtics for that win. I mean looks like they played really well but they also didn't get your usual Warriors effort.

A shame, that streak was the rare must watch event in the early NBA season. Though going for 73-9 is still really fun. 

Bucks played the night before in Toronto. Giannis and Middleton both played 43 minutes.

To be fair, a Cavs/Dubs Finals could be a completely different series if Love and Irving are both healthy. I wouldn't mind seeing that. Would also love to see either a Spurs/Dubs or Clips/Dubs Western Conference Final.  

I don't think the Clippers have any chance against Golden State this year, assuming the teams stay relatively healthy.

As Blake Griffin himself said, it's not a rivalry between them if 1 of the teams wins all the time.

Same way as the Bulls have no chance against the Cavs, there is no contender waiting there in the East.

Archived