daario=euron?

house of dayne

i heard it mentioned it passing as a theory and im wondering if anyone has thoughts either way...seems to me impossible given the timeline and the need to travel vast distances but im wondering if anyone can make a credible case

They say that Euron can soemhow travel faster and timelines match, but I dont think it would turn out, in fact I will be dissapointed if it does. Too much is too much.

The sad/fun part is that this is actually true. I don't know whether to laugh or cry or fart or what.

yeah, Aerys's dream finally comes true. 

His first born son finally got a sister to sleep with. 

maybe this is the reason they made Daarrio gave dany blue rose in the show?

they are like shouting there: attention! who else gave a woman blue rose? (Bael did not give that woman rose, he just placed it on the pillow)

I don't know why anybody would even want it to be true. It's a bit silly and every time I try to imagine Daario traveling back and forth between Essos and Westeros I can hear the Benny Hill theme tune playing and he's being chased by scantily clad women up and down the deck.

It's like putting pickled eggs in ice cream. Sure, you could do it - but it would taste horrible. 

Euron can't be Daario. He's busy hiding under the bed in Victarion's cabin, doing his best not to laugh too loudly when Vic starts rambling about his impending victory to the Dusky Woman. 

Or...or...being the Dusky Woman and silently thinking about how awesome and clever his evil plan is, as Vic takes him every way a man can take a man glamoured as a woman.

Archived