Which minor character's death hit you the most?

Lady and Mycah.  At least there was a row over Lady's death, and it was remembered and regretted afterwards (by Sansa,Ned, even Robert eventually)  it seemed none of the highborn except Arya ever gave the killing of a young boy a second thought.

Jory Cassel, killed because Jaime wanted to 'chastise' Ned.

Poor Lady Hornwood got such a bad end it makes me shudder.

Dacey Mormont.

For some reason her death is worse than Robb's to me. You just know she was proud to have earned a place at Robb's side. Being there, holding her own and being accepted amongst the men had to be huge. Had everyone lived and made it home she would have been the sort of woman female Lords looked to for generations.  Imagine her telling her granddaughters how she served during the war protecting the King. 

When I hear minor character I think of people like Dywen, Clayton Suggs, Lady Oakheart. Not Oberyn, Sandor, etc. No offense to those who do, but sometimes I feel like we're not all on the same page here lol.

I still remember Jory's death really vividly. It was the first time a character that we had been introduced to and grown to know got offed and it was shocking for me. I felt like Sansa at the tourney, realizing that the story would go on and no songs would be sung for Jory Cassel, and that made me sad.

I'm also a die-hard Cortney Penrose fan, so of course I need to mention him as well!

I'd definitely say it was Luwin's death. It actually had me on the verge of tears. After all the shit Bran and Rickon had been through, they see the man who is essentially a father figure to them in a dying state right in front of them. I also remember Rickon saying something along the lines of "No, you can't die!" which struck hard, with him only being an innocent 4 year old kid. 

Jory Cassel, Fat Tom, they were nice people...

Dacey Mormot and Wendel Manderly, such a tragic and ignominious death.

Kevan deserved better, although given the current situation, he is lucky to be dead.

Archived