Acrophilia #11: ... and the winner is ...

Julia H.

6 minutes ago, a shadow said:

what is the theme, tell me, bad person guesser :pirate: 

I'd tell you, except I wasn't the one who guessed correctly.

I think I may be heading in the right direction,but would not want to risk leading you astray if I'm wrong. 

9 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I think I may be heading in the right direction,but would not want to risk leading you astray if I'm wrong. 

I am so far astray already, that if I looked back on Earth, I would see mammoths walking...

I am so far astray already, that if I looked back on Earth, I would see mammoths walking...

Archived