Acrophilia #11: ... and the winner is ...

Julia H.

I have decided to confess.

tis I who has 'carefully deduced' the theme of this monstrous round.

I am certain I still have at least one wrong answer though. I believe it is either 5 or 9. Another clue hint beckons, methinks.

Interesting? Great, now I'll never get it.

Really thought I had it, and I think I made a decent case for my guess. Alas, I was wrong.  Not only wrong, but not even close!

ETA: just so you know, it's not "characters who have vowels in their names." You'd think that would be easy, but with those Ghiscari names...

13 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

Gabe i suspected you...you have been too quiet this round...

but if you are missing 5 and 9 which i am sure i have...then the theme must be ..........

:smoking:

True, ranting on the thread is generally a bad sign for my progress. I think it's the 5th I don't have, because if it's right I don't know why it's right, yet it fits the theme. The 9th I am not certain of but I can see why my answer might be right and it fits the theme.

1 hour ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Interesting? Great, now I'll never get it.

I said 'interesting' but that means little and less. If I can get this theme, I strongly believe you can.

1 minute ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

True, ranting on the thread is generally a bad sign for my progress. I think it's the 5th I don't have, because if it's right I don't know why it's right, yet it fits the theme. The 9th I am not certain of but I can see why my answer might be right and it fits the theme.

I said 'interesting' but that means little and less. If I can get this theme, I strongly believe you can.

I have those answers and still don't see the theme .... :(

1 minute ago, Fragile Bird said:

I have those answers and still don't see the theme .... :(

Certain answers will likely help more than others because knowledge of the characters' qualification for the theme are at varying degrees of obscurity.

That's all I'm giving out.

well Gabe that was helpful <_<

...at least i have figured out clue 5... :commie:

...i figured the beautiful Bird had it, as well ... i guess being in the weeds is the trend this round

:smoking:

This has been an incredibly difficult round, and I am very grateful for having been able to buy more clues.  I was apparently one of the first who got #2, and I got that mainly because I guessed the wrong theme and had three characters I assumed fit, one of which led me to the answer.

This feels like staggering to the finish line in a marathon.  :P

1 hour ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

I might have two or three right now. Real Ser's don't buy clues.

I must grant you that you have been fighting valiantly without buying any hints.

To everyone: Did you take my advice? Did you open your third eye, did you listen to the whisper of a weirwood tree, did you call Jojen Reed for help?

Not yet? There is still time.

Do not despair. 

BTW, it seems we have the first all perfect set of guesses this round. 

Archived