Acrophilia #11: ... and the winner is ...

Julia H.

I'm giving you a theme hint because so far nobody who has shared their theme guess with me has even been close. (It is possible that some players secretly know. Their suspicions will be confirmed then. The others will still have to figure out the theme.)

So I realize that this theme is more difficult than the one last round. (But then you have seen difficult themes before...)

First of all remember what I've already said - one character (mine) is not part of the theme, only a general hint at it.

Secondly, due to circumstances that I couldn't foresee at the beginning of this round, I must advise you to consider two particular characters together. (If you have only one of these characters, the clue still works perfectly but if you have both, it is best to consider them together.) I won't tell you which two characters I'm talking about though.

Thirdly, it is worth looking at the order of the clues / characters. That may help you (at least up to a point).

Just for fun... Three of the clues describe those aspects of the characters that qualify them for the theme. One clue, as the player wrote it, contains direct reference to the theme. 

8 hours ago, Julia H. said:

I'm giving you a theme hint because so far nobody who has shared their theme guess with me has even been close. (It is possible that some players secretly know. Their suspicions will be confirmed then. The others will still have to figure out the theme.)

So I realize that this theme is more difficult than the one last round. (But then you have seen difficult themes before...)

First of all remember what I've already said - one character (mine) is not part of the theme, only a general hint at it.

Secondly, due to circumstances that I couldn't foresee at the beginning of this round, I must advise you to consider two particular characters together. (If you have only one of these characters, the clue still works perfectly but if you have both, it is best to consider them together.) I won't tell you which two characters I'm talking about though.

Thirdly, it is worth looking at the order of the clues / characters. That may help you (at least up to a point).

ok to clarify the two characters are covered by the same clue? or each of these two characters has their own clue but fit theme together?

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

ok to clarify the two characters are covered by the same clue? or each of these two characters has their own clue but fit theme together?

Two clues, two characters.

6 hours ago, Julia H. said:

Two clues, two characters.

thank you for clearing that up

7 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Good grief, Charlie Brown.....I see the theme!

I am absolutely positive I have the theme!   :D:D:D 

I am stunned, just stunned.....

:commie:  :commie:  :commie: 

well it figures... i imagine everyone but me has it...

and to the sadistic author of clue 4...i owe you a debt....and a lannister lover always pays his debts... <_<

:smoking:

30 minutes ago, Julia H. said:

I don't know about everyone, but we do have at least one A+ answer sheet now. 

probably the Canadian Princess Fragile Bird or the glorious ephemeral :ninja:

...its all good... i am cruising to the bottom wrung on this twisted ladder of chaos...

...as was my goal all along

men, it is time to blaze...cause we all know...  

:smoking:

1 hour ago, a shadow said:

It is not me. I have the theme*, but I can not figure out which of my clue guesses is wrong.

*Unless there is some extra condition to it. Not something like "talking ravens", but "talking ravens in striped pyjamas".

Be careful, you may just reveal the theme for this round ... or the next. :P

Some fantastic results are flocking in.

33 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Sounds like I'm dropping down the standings even further. Sick as a Clegane and not in the mood to rethink wrong answers.

I hope you'll get better soon.

Archived