Which characters would you like to see meet for the first time?

Lady bonehead

It is an interesting feature of ASOIAF that many characters have never met (eg Dany and almost everybody), or have only met very briefly way back when (eg Jon and Jaime).  What "first encounter" do you anticipate most eagerly?  Minor characters are fair game, and feel free to get creative (eg I would like to see Walder Frey meet King Aerys in hell...)

41 minutes ago, Lady bonehead said:

It is an interesting feature of ASOIAF that many characters have never met (eg Dany and almost everybody), or have only met very briefly way back when (eg Jon and Jaime).  What "first encounter" do you anticipate most eagerly?  Minor characters are fair game, and feel free to get creative (eg I would like to see Walder Frey meet King Aerys in hell...)

Old Nan and Brienne. 

Brienne and Hodor.

Howland Reed and Jon Snow.

Jon and Jorah Mormont , it's likely they have met but would be more interesting nowadays since Jon is grown up so this may be invalid.

Not sure if they have met before but Euron  and Tyrion. 

Euron and Dany.

Young Griff/Aegon and Lyn Corbray -(IF!, Aegon somehow gets the sword Blackfyre , I'd love to see it clash with Lady Forlorn, for old times sake! 

Dany and Jaime- meeting the man famous for killing your Dad would be quite significant.

Dany and Euron- she loves those bad boys.

Howland Reed and any of the Stark kids- for the feels. They have been dispersed for so long, it would be lovely for them to meet their father's friend. Tbh though, I don't care who Howland meets, I just want to see him.

Cersei and Brienne, or Cersei and Arienne- I'd like to see her interact with women who have more freedom than she was ever given, she's already jealous of Brienne for another reason as it is...

Cersei and Arriane. It would of course have to be from Cersei's POV. I can imagine the thought process already 

eta; they already met but it was before the books began. But I would love to have Cersei's POV for any meeting she had with Stannis 

Dany and Aegon.

Dany and Euron.

Tyrion and Victarion (their meeting will be priceless).

Cersei and Jon (how will she react to the whole R+L=J).

Stannis and Aegon (i know they won't ever meet, but i would like to imagine Stannis' reaction to Aegon being alive).

Arya and Dany  (Have Arya talk about how Jon always mussed her hair...and let Danny compare that with her memories of Viserys)

Thoros and Mel (Let the two have a showdown over who the better servant of the Lord of Light is.

Tyrion and Wun Wun or Leaf (Just for the wonder factor for Tyrion)

On a similar note, I'd like Stannis to be present when Jon is reunited with any of his siblings...just so Stannis can see how siblings are supposed to act with each other.

5 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Cersei and Arriane. It would of course have to be from Cersei's POV. I can imagine the thought process already 

eta; they already met but it was before the books began. But I would love to have Cersei's POV for any meeting she had with Stannis 

Looking forward to Cersei and Nymeria. Lady Nym or the Direwolf, take your pick. Both would be interesting but for completely different reasons.

Lady Stoneheart and Jon (Still haven't forgiven Cat's attitude toward Jon)

Hodor and Robert Stong ("Hodor?"....[silence]...."Hodor?") Or they fight with Bran's help

Marwyn and Dany

Ramsey and Jon

Euron and Theon (It's been a long time)

Coldhands and Tyrion

Drogon and the Dreadfort ;)

Archived