Cersei and Lancel

Cersei and Tyrion

Cersei and Ghost

Cersei and Tommen

Cersei and the Knights King

Cersei and Bran (as a tree)

Cersei in a wild Thenn orgy

but not Jaime....

It probably won't be in this season but I would like Arya to experience love and actually admit it...even if it's for a short while.  This girl needs love in her life to help bring her back to herself. Killing in revenge will only get her so far.

1 minute ago, WolfQueenArya said:

It probably won't be in this season but I would like Arya to experience love and actually admit it...even if it's for a short while.  This girl needs love in her life to help bring her back to herself. Killing in revenge will only get her so far.

I feel like she has more a chance at a love life in the show than in the books

Just now, 239JMFL34109 said:

I feel like she has more a chance at a love life in the show than in the books

Interesting. Who do you think the show runner's will pick for Arya in the show then, if she doesn't get with anyone in the books? (and I believe she will find love in the books, but the show will likely do something different...)

1 minute ago, WolfQueenArya said:

Interesting. Who do you think the show runner's will pick for Arya in the show then, if she doesn't get with anyone in the books? (and I believe she will find love in the books, but the show will likely do something different...)

Trystane if he makes it off that boat with jamie. 

(Arya is going full night wolf in the end in my perspective) 

2 hours ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

(Arya is going full night wolf in the end in my perspective) 

That's basically my perspective too. I'm betting she ends up dying near the end of the story after killing someone who really really needed to die, but she'll warg into Nymeria and reunite with her family and specifically her sister (becoming Sansa's animal companion) in that way.

I've got this sort of hunch that at the end of the story there's going to be a balance of Starks and Direwolves. If Rickon dies this season either something happens to Shaggydog as well (i.e. what happened with poor Robb and his wolf) or something will happen to Ghost and Rickon (in Shaggydog's body) will take Ghost's place at Jon's side. Arya dying near the end, warging into Nymeria and then taking long lost Lady's place at Sansa's side would finish out the balance from near the start of the story where Lady died in Nymeria's place (it'd also be bittersweet as all get out as Jon, Sansa and Bran would much prefer their sister alive in her own body returned to them, but that she returns in any form at all would be a blessing).

As to hookups, while I don't think it'll happen in season six, I think they'll start laying the groundwork for a Jon/Sansa hookup nearer to the end of the series (more likely an agreeable political union than some epic passionate romance for the ages... it'll just be written as the latter in songs and stories once everyone actually involved is long dead).

1 minute ago, Myself656 said:

That's basically my perspective too. I'm betting she ends up dying near the end of the story after killing someone who really really needed to die, but she'll warg into Nymeria and reunite with her family and specifically her sister (becoming Sansa's animal companion) in that way.

I've got this sort of hunch that at the end of the story there's going to be a balance of Starks and Direwolves. If Rickon dies this season either something happens to Shaggydog as well (i.e. what happened with poor Robb and his wolf) or something will happen to Ghost and Rickon (in Shaggydog's body) will take Ghost's place at Jon's side. Arya dying near the end, warging into Nymeria and then taking long lost Lady's place at Sansa's side would finish out the balance from near the start of the story where Lady died in Nymeria's place (it'd also be bittersweet as all get out as Jon, Sansa and Bran would much prefer their sister alive in her own body returned to them, but that she returns in any form at all would be a blessing).

As to hookups, while I don't think it'll happen in season six, I think they'll start laying the groundwork for a Jon/Sansa hookup nearer to the end of the series (more likely an agreeable political union than some epic passionate romance for the ages... it'll just be written as the latter in songs and stories once everyone actually involved is long dead).

I could totally see Jon and sansa in a "at least we don't make the other one unhappy" union. 

3 hours ago, WolfQueenArya said:

Jon and Sansa, not in a romantic way. Arya is not into romance at this point.

13 minutes ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

I could totally see Jon and sansa in a "at least we don't make the other one unhappy" union. 

After all the stuff that is going to go down with ice zombies, dragons and Dothraki hordes invading the continent "At least we don't make the other one unhappy" will probably feel like a freakin' fairy tale ending compared to most people's fates (for some reason Gwen and Chef's duets from Gallivant keep springing to mind).

"Your choices of ending are; burned alive, flayed alive, dismembered, frozen corpse, raped to death or marrying your cousin."

Also, I would totally buy a "Jon + Sansa: Last of the Lukewarm Lovers" shirt.

No to Jon/Sansa. Just no. And I know Arya isn't interested in romance but that doesn't mean she can't fall in love; she's a character who is passionate all around and (almost) everyone needs love - her most of all.

As for other hook ups this season... sadly I can see Little Finger/Sansa happening, even though I don't want Sansa with anyone at this point. Jaime and Brienne reuniting would be really interesting. Bran/Meera. Dany with that Jrogo (spelling?) guy might happen. Otherwise I don't see any other hook ups that hasn't been mentioned and/or known happening.

4 hours ago, WolfQueenArya said:

No to Jon/Sansa. Just no. And I know Arya isn't interested in romance but that doesn't mean she can't fall in love; she's a character who is passionate all around and (almost) everyone needs love - her most of all.

As for other hook ups this season... sadly I can see Little Finger/Sansa happening, even though I don't want Sansa with anyone at this point. Jaime and Brienne reuniting would be really interesting. Bran/Meera. Dany with that Jrogo (spelling?) guy might happen. Otherwise I don't see any other hook ups that hasn't been mentioned and/or known happening.

What i want and what i think is going to happen are not the same thing. Honestly i want jon to set up the beginnings of what would one day be a representation government but i find it more likely that he ends up on the iron throne instead. 

I think Jon and Sansa could happen because i could see they could find a bit of not unhappiness in it. also bit of dramatic irony that LF does everything to not be that boy who lost a redhead to the northman with the great old name only to end up in the same position years later. 

Arya's passion will probably lead to her death. she is just like 11 or 12 in the story and is all about revenge. 

14 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

And by doing so will look as rediculous as her choosing at Moat Cailin to go to Winterfell and marry the Bastard of the man who stole everything from the remaining family she had, including their lives.

Difference is Jon Snow isn't Littlefinger. I think people forget that important part. Defy LF isn't the smartest choice in that situation.

4 hours ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

I think Jon and Sansa could happen because i could see they could find a bit of not unhappiness in it. also bit of dramatic irony that LF does everything to not be that boy who lost a redhead to the northman with the great old name only to end up in the same position years later. 

I really want this to happen. The incident where Littlefinger lost Cat to Brandon/Ned is the beginning of his conspiracy of the events that fold because of him. So it shall be his end when Littlefinger lost Sansa to Jon. Think about it. This can be the greatest comeuppance to a villain who started the deadly game in the series.

20 hours ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Cersei and Qyburn

Cersei and the Mountain

Cersei and the the High Sparrow

Cersei and Lancel

Cersei and Tyrion

Cersei and Ghost

Cersei and Tommen

but not Jaime....

... and Moon Boy for all we know

21 hours ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Cersei and Qyburn

Cersei and the Mountain

Cersei and the the High Sparrow

Cersei and Lancel

Cersei and Tyrion

Cersei and Ghost

Cersei and Tommen

but not Jaime....

You can be pretty sure it'll be the other way around.

I used to be excited for Jaime and Brienne on the show ; now I'm not sure they'll go down that road. Doesn't matter, I'll still have the books (eventually).

16 hours ago, Myself656 said:

I more or less agree with you about Jon/Sansa mostly because I feel Sansa storyline will take some parts from others characters' arc from the book such as Arya who in the book is more likely to marry Jon.

That season will be the reunification of the North under the Starks with the end of House Bolton their bitter enemies, imo Sansa will deal with Littlefinger in season 7 avenging her father and proving herself to be Lord Stark's daughter

10 hours ago, Kal-L said:

That season will be the reunification of the North under the Starks with the end of House Bolton their bitter enemies, imo Sansa will deal with Littlefinger in season 7 avenging her father and proving herself to be Lord Stark's daughter

I could see this happening since we have 2 seasons left and S7 may focus more with Jon and Sansa dealing with Littlefinger.

Archived